Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-12-2018, 10:03 PM   #1
riseagainst
Laker Nation

Default Who lies/cheats more: men or women

I say women.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:06 PM   #2
HenryGarfunkle
Banned

Default Re: Who lies/cheats more: men or women

cheating and lying go hand in hand

I personally cheat on my gf and lie a lot.

On average though? Gotta go with men
HenryGarfunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:18 PM   #3
warriorfan
Itís gonna be easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
cheating and lying go hand in hand

I personally cheat on my gf and lie a lot.

On average though? Gotta go with men

Wheels....
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:19 PM   #4
Im Still Ballin
take him away boys

fellas
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:20 PM   #5
Lord P
Good High School Starter

Men get caught more
Lord P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:22 PM   #6
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Not only do women lie and cheat more, they blame everyone else for their behavior.

You can catch a woman cheating and she'll be like "Why the F was you spying on me? I can't take your jealousy! You're so controlling!"

A majority of women are trash.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:35 PM   #7
Im Still Ballin
take him away boys

In the past eras, it was fairly even if not slightly in favor of men

But in today's post women's sexual liberation era where infidelity and promiscuity are seen as female empowerment and "rites of passage" (I remember reading an article from a big time magazine about how you should sleep with at least 20 guys before settling down)

It's not even close

The rise of this so-called Incel culture is a resultant of this sexual cultural phenomena. Average and below average men upset that they are not getting a "fair" return on investment or equity/representation in the sexual market place.

In the past we had a socially enforced monogamy originally based in religious structures which has slowly been eroded away

Is it good? Bad?

Well it's bad for the average man looking for some sweet action.

But if you're a stud, top genetic material Chad? This is the golden era. Raises your glasses!
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 11:02 PM   #8
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

women are disloyal garbage cans.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 04:46 PM   #9
HylianNightmare
The Magic are a trash

Women easily
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 04:51 PM   #10
Patrick Chewing
Soldier of God

Women get hit on constantly, so it's natural that they would cheat more. If you have a girlfriend or a wife, do not think for one second that there aren't men out there right now staring her up and down and flirting/hitting on her.

You can never ever fully trust a woman.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 05:55 PM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

Women consciously know they are cheating. They are evil and do a better job hiding it.

Men just don't think and we realize what we did after the fact. Both lie and cheat equally, women just have worse intentions.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:12 PM   #12
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Less about the gender, more about the beliefs/upbringing
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 06:01 AM   #13
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Id say women cheat more thoroughly but not more often.

A woman in an affair that shit might be a full blown second relationship. Men are more likely to have a fling.

All modern times has done is level the playing field really. Men for thousands of years were not expected to be as faithful as women. Plenty of human history....a man ****ing some side ho was a non issue. A woman does it....she might be killed and the man gets away with it.

Women have become more outgoing with these things because the times allow it. But they arent any worse than men have always been. Probably still more prone to at least hide it and be somewhat ashamed.

Men have been keeping women on the side, ****ing whores, going to bath houses, getting jerked off during massages, getting their slaves pregnant, having harems of young girls, enslaving desperate girls from war torn countries for sex, having 9-25 wives, and having whole second families out of town for thousands of years. Women were treated like property most of human history and still are some places.

Women just started catching up in like....the 60s....and couldnt be open about it till the 90s....and only with social media did it get to be so easy.

Ever have a cute girl who is active on social media show you her inbox? Young girl I know posted a pic of her in a tight little dress for her birthday party and got like 20 guys in her inbox that same day. Multiple...used the same tactic. Did the rolling ball trick. Send a soccer ball emoji with a trail of dots behind it like its rolling. Send a message saying "Sorry....my ball rolled in here." and take it from there. Ive seen that message alone....3 times from 2 women who have shown me their inboxes.

A woman these days who is even halfway attractive can pick from 10-20 guys on her ass at any given time just off social media. Men given the easy access to dozens of women many of them cute or downright hot would **** a lot more of them than most women do.

Its right in their phones now. Dont have to sneak around and have conversation on lunch. No eyes on them. Just right there in their pockets all day.

All things considered a woman who ****s only 1 new guy every 3 months is doing WAY less than a lot of the men complaining about women would do given the same chance. But that woman might rack up a body count of 25-30 by her mid 20s and have people feeling like shes "smashed the city".

The days of a hot single girl having 1-2 partners before falling in love and being married at 27 are probably over. If they ever existed at all. Its too easy now. They want sex as much as men do and dont have to pretend otherwise anymore.

I have a friend who has cheated on his longterm girlfriend(pretty much wife) with 75-80 women since ive known him. She ****ed a police officer when they were briefly broken up and he wanted to go kill the guy. This guy was bringing a new woman to my house all the time. I had a nice fully finished basement with a good sound system and well stocked bar at the time. Little basketball court. Grill area. It was the hangout spot for my friends for a few years. Hes bringing a girl or two over there for drinks and hanging out all the time. ****ing these hoes in my yard in the car. has me playing drunk 2 on 2 with random women at 3am. He pretty much used one of my guest rooms as a hotel for 6-8 months. Hes at my house with strippers and hoes from Checkers or Mcdonalds. Hugged up on girls at cookouts. then brings his girl by and they are dancing to Songs in the Key of life like none of that shit happened. And she knew I knew all the dirt. All his friends did....so she didnt really care for us.

She steps out one time....when he told her he didnt wanna get married and threw the ring away at that. We literally have to explain to him why killing the cop who ****ed her was probably a bad idea. He nearly fought one of our friends for just pointing out his hypocrisy.

Always been a double standard.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 06:47 AM   #14
Gus Hemmingway
Bye Kyrisha

Depends on culture

In the hood, women. In the burbs, men.
Gus Hemmingway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 07:42 AM   #15
PJR
NBA rookie of the year

Men are more reckless and sloppy with it, but Women do it far more in terms of volume.

A woman is going to cheat on you in some capacity. Especially if she's attractive. Be it emotionally or physically. Pick your battle.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: