Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Default Re: 2 Math Teachers Murdered By Their Students

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Truth. Refute any of it. Wait you can't.
    I'm glad you acknowledge you're a flaming left-wing looney. That's the first step to help. Now for the next step...get back on your meds.
    Last edited by MadeFromDust; 10-25-2013 at 10:12 PM.

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

Another day in good ol U.S.A. We gonna act like this isn't the norm in this country? But it's not the guns..... It's the video games...and their parents....

Give everyone an atomic bomb....it's not the bomb, ohh sh1t we all dead. The double standard and logic fails and always will. No matter how much Pro-NRA loonies aspire to argue the benefits of having guns or how many times they cite the constitution.
    will rep later

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
    Where the hell did this savage get a boxcutter and how the hell did he have it in school?
    You're acting like getting a box cutter or a razor is hard to do. In my high school, you could have brought anything to school. Most schools don't have metal detectors or anything like that.

The ISH'ers Champion!

I'm glad you have acknowledge you're a flaming left-wing looney. That's the first step to help. Now for the next step...get back on your meds.
    I didn't admit anything. You're just assuming crap, to deviate from the truth - makes you look more stupid than what you already are. BTW I am still waiting for a rebuttal....

Since you got nothing obviously - I suggest you sit down and shut up, you know, let the adults talk.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 10-25-2013 at 08:52 PM.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

I didn't admit anything. You're just assuming crap, to deviate from the truth - makes you look more stupid than what you already are. BTW I am still waiting for a rebuttal....

Since you got nothing obviously - I suggest you sit down and shut up, you know, let the adults talk.
    Have ewe taken your meds yet? Yes? or No? Your answer to that question is important before I begin to rip your vile, whiny, venomous world view into pieces.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Have ewe taken your meds yet? Yes? or No? Your answer to that question is important before I begin to rip your vile, whiny, venomous world view into pieces.
    Go ahead. You're acting like you are going to do a better job than some of the nuts writing opinion pieces on yahoo or politico.

Whatcha got loonie? Stats from some study bla bla bla - guns are good, people are bad? Some stats from x country vs. y contry stats bla bla bla

Anyway, like I said before, there is literally nothing you can say that trumps logic/double standard. This debate is older than you and I. The only reason you're allowed to carry a gun today is because the old dudes with wigs wrote into the constitution - nothing more, nothing less. So far you have said nothing. I expect that to be the norm regardless of a wall of text.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 10-26-2013 at 05:10 AM.