Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-12-2006, 01:57 AM   #16
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Quote:
What's it taste like?
Can't really describe it except to say it's salty and has a very full on flavour (it just so happens that the flavour is sh!t).

Like I said, it's disgusting. People eat it though, because it is very very healthy.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 01:59 AM   #17
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Pretty much an acquired taste. It's savoury.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 01:59 AM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

notice how all the weirdos on this board live on islands?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 02:02 AM   #19
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've never had marmite although i've seen it in the shops. I'll stick with vegimite. I like to make ham, cheese and vegimite sandwiches.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 02:07 AM   #20
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i love this ****.
as long as you don't spread it too thickly, it's goddamn delicious.

re: marmite. one of my mates was obsessed with this ****. she even propositioned me with the prospect of a marmite orgy. being a true blue aussie, i told her only if she substituted for vegemite. no go
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 02:09 AM   #21
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Quote:
she even propositioned me with the prospect of a marmite orgy
WTF?

How does that work?
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 02:23 AM   #22
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos

What island are you from then? J/J
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:44 AM   #23
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Wow so New Zealand is responsible for both women voting and "Genie in a Bottle?"

I feel the urge to send nuclear missiles your way. Bad ideas. Women are insane and Genie in a Bottle is responsible for at least half the anneurisms that occurred in developed countries since 1999.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:54 AM   #24
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Dam NZ for giving voting powers to women!

having said that..If im not mistaken, Australia was the first to give women right to stand for public office. So i guess that makes us square.

VEGEMITE IS AWESOME btw. Toast, with plenty of butter and a slight spread of vegemite is the perfect way to start the day ;)
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 07:12 AM   #25
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

in terms of regionally-loved, super-healthy foods originating from an island:

Dulse >>>> Vegemite

Last edited by kwajo : 10-12-2006 at 07:15 AM.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:47 PM   #26
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos

Man, why is hippos banned?

**** ISH.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:56 PM   #27
scrotania
Banned

scrotania has an OK reputation so far

trash talking kid. i trash talk like 5% of the time. the rest is pointless (and harmless) rambling. OSA is a bad man. no joke.
scrotania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:57 PM   #28
zebraheat
I hit open layups

zebraheat has an OK reputation so far

Vegemite, the vegetable extract of champions, vegemite and weetbix are the sole reasons for our sporting domination.

Marmite, gives you cancer
[ok, it doesn't, going for shock value ;)]
zebraheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 03:23 AM   #29
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looks like it's been banned in the USA. I guess I'll have to go to Canada for a taste.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: