Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 12-13-2006, 12:58 PM   #1
son_of_van_gundy
I airball my layups

son_of_van_gundy has an OK reputation so far
Default If everyone in the NBA is available...

For whom will you be willing to trade KG for if everyone in the NBA is available?
son_of_van_gundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:12 PM   #2
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_van_gundy
For whom will you be willing to trade KG for if everyone in the NBA is available?
KG is the Minnesota Timberwolves...call me a K.G. groupie but I wouldn't trade him unless he really wants to be moved.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 06:31 PM   #3
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Nobody. Unless Jesus Christ was balling in some shorts and some sandals. And the last time I check, the closes person to Jesus was Jordan.......and he aint playing. So, nobody.

Last edited by JellyBean : 12-13-2006 at 06:37 PM.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:56 PM   #4
son_of_van_gundy
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
Nobody. Unless Jesus Christ was balling in some shorts and some sandals. And the last time I check, the closes person to Jesus was Jordan.......and he aint playing. So, nobody.

Not even for LeBron James? I love KG too man, but if I can get any other superstar in the league for him, I'd have to seriously consider it. maybe even for Duncan too.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:18 PM   #5
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_van_gundy
Not even for LeBron James? I love KG too man, but if I can get any other superstar in the league for him, I'd have to seriously consider it. maybe even for Duncan too.

Dang!! You would go the LeBron route, wouldn't you?....LOL. But in all honesty, I gotta stay with Da Kid, KG. To me, Lebron is a shorter (not by much), quicker version of KG.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 12:23 AM   #6
son_of_van_gundy
I airball my layups

Quote:
Dang!! You would go the LeBron route, wouldn't you?....LOL. But in all honesty, I gotta stay with Da Kid, KG. To me, Lebron is a shorter (not by much), quicker version of KG.
Gotta love loyal fans! I'm a diehard T-Mac fan so I understand where you're coming from. The Wolves just need a better GM than McHale, I think his firing is long overdue. He's killing KG's career!
Old 12-14-2006, 12:57 AM   #7
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

NICE........
NUFF SAID
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 07:06 AM   #8
grandmaster192
Can barely lace up my sneakers

grandmaster192 has an OK reputation so far

I would trade him for AI.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 11:26 AM   #9
illexclusiv
I airball my layups

illexclusiv has decent reputation

Quote:

hahaha...I second that! I don't want to trade KG, I just want to trade the people around him so that he can get the championship he deserves!
illexclusiv is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: