Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #46
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: People are saying that Gasol has been traded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
lol yeah my neighbor who is a cavs fan talked to me about it. Bias source probably seeing that he's the fan of a team who was betrayed. I did end up watching the highlight where it basically looked like Lebron was confused, and then told wade "Come here, you do it". I was laughing.

It's really sad that his confidence in the 4th quarter shattered. He's a very good player, unselfish, can dominate on command. I remember the all-star game, Kobe was guarding him, and when he passed in the final seconds, Kobe yelled "come on man!"

There are many superstars who have had this problem. Dirk was known as "that guy" until late in his career. Shaquille O'Neal was another guy we had that always folded in the fourth, especially with free throws. Luckily, Shaq had that guy in Kobe to do the glorious 4th quarter work for him.

There's nothing wrong with that. Players, clutch or not, have had or will have their moments. There was a time when Lebron, against the wizards in the playoffs, hit two game winners in one series. Again Lebron one time hit a buzzer beater against the magic in the playoffs, a series where the magic won 4-1. But you get the point hopefully. He's done it before. It's something he's going to have to work on. Maybe his mentality itself is not in the "intense" mode in the fourth?

So....again, he is 6 years younger......I wouldn't do a trade of my lead dog winner for a #2 guy who cannot close. He's in the right place #2 behind Wade......now if you were talking Bynum or Pau for Lebron....yeah, I would do that .
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #47
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

At this state, i only want to make the deal for sessions and super cool bease.
This will make us a lot better.

I'm scared of trading pau and we get a LOT worse
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #48
NBA2k-Monster23
Decent playground baller

NBA2k-Monster23 has no real reputation yet.

Sam Amico ‏ @SamAmicoFSO Reply Retweet Favorite Open
According to one GM, Laker fans should be happy. Sounds like GM Mitch Kupchak really, really trying to make something happen.
Retweeted by Eric Pincus
NBA2k-Monster23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:41 AM   #49
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
At this state, i only want to make the deal for sessions and super cool bease.
This will make us a lot better.

I'm scared of trading pau and we get a LOT worse

how?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:31 AM   #50
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
how?

At this point; I would have to say

Sessions for Blake+ 1st rounder (make salaries match)

Mcroberts + 1st rounder for beasley

Hell, i want beastly(lol) because with him on the lakers and with Kobe.
Maybe he WILL play defense. The guy is young. He has potential. He could ball.

If not him, I'd settle for Crawford, or Johnny salmons, any 6th man scoring threat.

IN OTHER WORDS.

Wtf is up with artest? Why does it seem he has to be about to get in a fight so that he can be a good player again. Lol. I mean he was playing defense and hitting shots Everytime he gets mad. Lol
Old 03-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #51
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

l
Excuse my ignorance on the matter. But i recall reading somewhre that beasley was a lazy pothead?
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #52
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

I hate David Stern. Let's get him back!

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7yb2gev
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #53
DKLaker

Quote:

If not him, I'd settle for Crawford, or Johnny salmons, any 6th man scoring threat.

IN OTHER WORDS.

Wtf is up with artest? Why does it seem he has to be about to get in a fight so that he can be a good player again. Lol. I mean he was playing defense and hitting shots Everytime he gets mad. Lol

I agree with those trades however I wouldn't be so quick to add in the 1st rounders........not saying I wouldn't include them, just that I would rather offer 2nd rounders and/or guys we apparently are not going to give a chance...Morris and Ebanks. (I really wish they would give Ebanks some minutes)
Old 03-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #54
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I agree with those trades however I wouldn't be so quick to add in the 1st rounders........not saying I wouldn't include them, just that I would rather offer 2nd rounders and/or guys we apparently are not going to give a chance...Morris and Ebanks. (I really wish they would give Ebanks some minutes)

Lol; If we could get away with giving Ebanks or Morris, I'd do that in a heart beat.

Next, would be the 2nd rounders..

The guys we could get with a 1st rounder in This deep draft will be good
Old 03-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #55
DKLaker

Quote:
Lol; If we could get away with giving Ebanks or Morris, I'd do that in a heart beat.

Next, would be the 2nd rounders..

The guys we could get with a 1st rounder in This deep draft will be good

Yeah......I'm now hearing that the holdup in the Sessions deal is the 1st rounder.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:04 PM   #56
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Yeah......I'm now hearing that the holdup in the Sessions deal is the 1st rounder.

We are at the last day coming up. The cavs have played their cards close and force Mitch to the last hour just about. So, if we have to give the Cavs a first round pick which we won't really use then so be it. Do the damn thing Mitch.

I want Sessions and Beasley and keep Pau and Bynum and let's get the ring....
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: