Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Default Re: Clippers and NBA-owned Hornets have agreed to Chris Paul deal in principle

im shocked.

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Default Re: Clippers and NBA-owned Hornets have agreed to Chris Paul deal in principle

Billups can defend 2 guards pretty well. Would love to see Rip join the clips and have a 3 guard rotation of:

Paul / Hamilton / Billups

Chemistry and experience and leadership would be insane... Would develop a winning culture at the clips...

Billups going to play the 2 now? he can guard 2s for sure IMO, and would be a great off the ball spot up shooter and penetrator next to Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseJuiceBowen
    people under estimate chemistry and attitudes. whats this say about the clippers franchise?? they ****ed up once again and let a future star go. its going to set them back. whats this say to current clipper players now and future clipper players?? they always have to worry about being traded. guess im just lucky to be a spurs fan. we dont lose our stars. its all about chemistry
    You can say pretty much the same about every non contending team.

I also think LAC gave up too much, but they had to, Stern would not have it any other way.

CP3/Billups/Caron/Griffin/DeAndre looks real nice with Foye, Mo Williams off the bench among others?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
    Why would he leave, he can't ask for anything better than playing with Blake in LA
    again its the clippers

did you forget that blake griffin missed his whole rookie year? that the pick they traded for mo williams was the number one pick in the last draft? who knows what could happen.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Hornets just set themselves up for an extremely fast rebuild depending on there scouting. Gordon with the Hornets now is still a pretty shitty team I imagine. So they basically get Gordon and a high lotto pick(minny pick) plus there own lottery pick this year. If they hit on one of those picks this year, combined with Gordon future looks pretty bright.

Clippers probably gave up too much but Chris Paul + Blake is an enticing combo. Would be hard to turn it down based on potential with Blake\Gordon\Minny pick. With Paul\Blake + what they have now there team's ready to compete.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Collie
    You can say pretty much the same about every non contending team.
    yes but we dont see it nearly as much with other organizations. it happens ALL THE TIME with the clippers. on a consistant basis.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseJuiceBowen
    people under estimate chemistry and attitudes. whats this say about the clippers franchise?? they ****ed up once again and let a future star go. its going to set them back. whats this say to current clipper players now and future clipper players?? they always have to worry about being traded. guess im just lucky to be a spurs fan. we dont lose our stars. its all about chemistry
    you're pathetic, brotha.

before this trade you were saying Gordon was shit and the Clips had no chance at CP3.

and before the Caron Butler trade you were saying he was a great veteran and definitely headed for the Spurs.

L-O-L

I really do hope the Clippers make the playoffs this year.

It's bad for the league when the face of the new generation, Blake Griffin, is not in the playoffs.

Now he has two basketball geniuses to play with, Paul and Billups. They will make him a much, much better player. And then he has a real pro's pro in Butler, who will make him better.

Add a few more pieces and let's have the Clipppers playing in the post season.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Cp3 to clips on?

I really thought Clippers wouldn't make a deal with Minny pick AND Gordon !

I don't really know if that's good for the Clippers. I guess they could have used the minny pick to get a really good player able to play right away and keep Gordon, that would have made a deeper team.

No they just have to hope so veterans want to sign for little money to play with CP3.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Hornets just set themselves up for an extremely fast rebuild depending on there scouting. Gordon with the Hornets now is still a pretty shitty team I imagine. So they basically get Gordon and a high lotto pick(minny pick) plus there own lottery pick this year. If they hit on one of those picks this year, combined with Gordon future looks pretty bright.

Clippers probably gave up too much but Chris Paul + Blake is an enticing combo. Would be hard to turn it down based on potential with Blake\Gordon\Minny pick. With Paul\Blake + what they have now there team's ready to compete.
    only downside is that Minnesota might not be that bad.

All of the lights.... ballsohard247's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    I cannot believe I am actually agreeing with MooseJuice.

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    again its the clippers

did you forget that blake griffin missed his whole rookie year? that the pick they traded for mo williams was the number one pick in the last draft? who knows what could happen.
    why don't they just fold the franchise?
    how many games did Kaman and EJ miss last season?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
    you're pathetic, brotha.

before this trade you were saying Gordon was shit and the Clips had no chance at CP3.

and before the Caron Butler trade you were saying he was a great veteran and definitely headed for the Spurs.

L-O-L
    quote me where I said either of those things besides caron butler. Alot of teams would of liked to have butler. I have good things to say about all 3 of those players. this is still a bad trade for the clippers. gordon is a beast. by the time cp3 and blake develop chemistry its time for one of them to go lol. man