Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    A Virgin who has Jesus on speed dial.

p.s. **** the Jets.I lost my faith in them.Until we stop being loyal to idiots like Schottenheimer, Eric Smith and Wayne Hunter, I'm done with them.
    Well, saw that performance against the Eagles coming. They had too much speed and Vick enjoys facing man coverage defenses like a dog eating a steak. Not to mention this shows the 3 game win streak was a complete fluke. Beat the Bills, Redskins and the Chiefs. That's not impressive at all.

There's two games remaining, Giants and Dolphins. The Giants, besides against the Redskins, have looked like the better team pretty much all year. The Dolphins keep on giving the Jets troubles.

Look at the Jets wins this season.
    Dallas Cowboys: Needed a clutch Revis interception to hit a game-winning field goal after being down pretty much the entire time. Romo had one of his 'I don't complete passes often, but when I do, I prefer to throw them to the other team's defensive backs' games.
    Jacksonville: Their QB was Luke McCown, Jets beat one of the worst offensive teams in the League.
    Buffalo: The Jets just have their number, it's a mismatch with Buffalo's system. Having that said, the New York still needed a game-winning catch from Santonio Holmes to win the second matchup.
    Washington: Ended up being a decent victory, but the game was close until the Jets opened it up with the Aaron Maybin fumble and Calvin Pace recovery. Looking at the Redskins record and the fact that Rex Grossman was their QB, not an impressive win at all.
    San Diego: Early in the season, it's evident that San Diego sucked back then. Still, the most impressive Jets win of the year.
    Kansas City: Tyler Palko.
    Miami: Jets had a fantastic defensive outing, great win.

The Jets team just isn't good enough to compete in the Playoffs this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
    Come on man,explain.
    Please

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Come on man,explain.
    Please
    You'll get annoyed with hearing about Tebow if you understand who he is.
    The hype is just unbearable.

Tim Tebow is a Nation Champion from the University of Florida. He was a Heisman Trophy winner. That means he was one of the best players in college. However, he was always a great runner and ran the option offense in college yet he was never known for being a good passer and has horrible throwing mechanics.

Tim Tebow was extremely popular, he's religious and a virgin. You either love him or you hate him. Franchize hates him.

The Denver Broncos used a first round pick on him in the Draft. This year he was the back-up behind QB Kyle Orton, and his Florida fans demanded Tebow would be the starter. After a while of Orton being an average QB and the Broncos not winning, you'd hear Tebow chants from the stands.

So they decided to start Tebow. The first game he sucked for three quarters and eventually won in overtime over the Miami Dolphins. 'Tebow Time' and 'Tebowing' were born. After being absolutely raped by Detroit, they went on to win 6 straight games. Most of those games Tebow would suck to start the game, rally the troops and barely beat the opposing team in the fourth quarter or in overtime.

The point is, nobody knows how he does it. He turns up his game in the fourth quarter but their defense has given Tebow opportunities to make big plays (by keeping the score low) when it matters. The Broncos have gotten major luck because of opponents' mistakes. Marion Barber is crying himself to sleep somewhere. Not to mention Denver's kicker has been extremely clutch.

All this adding up, the QB who wasn't supposed to be successfull in the NFL has gotten a 7-2 record since getting the starting gig with something amazing happening each week. Leaving people wondering what the **** just happened.

Tom Brady just whooped their asses in the Mile High City though.
    Last edited by NY-Knicks; 12-19-2011 at 04:16 PM.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Tim Tebow is the Josh Harrelson of QB's. He's not very good, but he plays so hard and does all the rah rah shit coaches liek to see out of leaders so people overrate him. Granted,Tebow had a better college career than Harrelson, but neither should be in the position theyre in. Tebow benefitted from the fact that the Broncos have arguably the best linebacking core in the league AND a run scheme that is brilliant. Not to mention,their schedule was full of teams with backup QB's and/or inept offenses. Like NY-Knicks said, the D keeps the game close. Tebow has been incredibly clutch. I'll give him that.But the two teams they played with an offense, they lost big time.

Quote Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
    You'll get annoyed with hearing about Tebow if you understand who he is.
    The hype is just unbearable.

Tim Tebow is a Nation Champion from the University of Florida. He was a Heisman Trophy winner. That means he was one of the best players in college. However, he was always a great runner and ran the option offense in college yet he was never known for being a good passer and has horrible throwing mechanics.

Tim Tebow was extremely popular, he's religious and a virgin. You either love him or you hate him. Franchize hates him.

The Denver Broncos used a first round pick on him in the Draft. This year he was the back-up behind QB Kyle Orton, and his Florida fans demanded Tebow would be the starter. After a while of Orton being an average QB and the Broncos not winning, you'd hear Tebow chants from the stands.

So they decided to start Tebow. The first game he sucked for three quarters and eventually won in overtime over the Miami Dolphins. 'Tebow Time' and 'Tebowing' were born. After being absolutely raped by Detroit, they went on to win 6 straight games. Most of those games Tebow would suck to start the game, rally the troops and barely beat the opposing team in the fourth quarter or in overtime.

The point is, nobody knows how he does it. He turns up his game in the fourth quarter but their defense has given Tebow opportunities to make big plays (by keeping the score low) when it matters. The Broncos have gotten major luck because of opponents' mistakes. Marion Barber is crying himself to sleep somewhere. Not to mention Denver's kicker has been extremely clutch.

All this adding up, the QB who wasn't supposed to be successfull in the NFL has gotten a 7-2 record since getting the starting gig with something amazing happening each week. Leaving people wondering what the **** just happened.

Tom Brady just whooped their asses in the Mile High City though.
    Thanks. I finally know who Tebow is.
    Now I can sleep calmly

Anyone see Boris Diaw? Dude is fat as hell now! He can still play but my goodness. He looks like Eddy Curry

I got 4 As out of 5 classes this semester. I'm so happy. I'm on my way.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tinseltime17
    I got 4 As out of 5 classes this semester. I'm so happy. I'm on my way.
    What's your major?

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    What's your major?
    Sociology. I didn't get an A in my Stats class but that's the last math class I'll ever take in my life. What about you man? You in College?

The home page is reporting Dalembert to the Kings but ESPN is reporting Dalembert to the Rockets. Anyone know who's correct?

Never mind. I found out. Dalembert went to the Rockets...for 13.7 mill over 2 years. Talk about a bargain

Where are all the Jet fans at? Lets go Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Bano114
    Where are all the Jet fans at? Lets go Giants
    We're looking at our finances. Spent a lot on Xmas gifts. Merry Xmas. We just gave yall that game.All but 2 plays,we completely shut your offense down but because we have the worst offensive coordinator in the league, we can't capitaloze.Story of the season

P.S. F^Ck Brandon Jacobs overrated @$$! He mite not even have a job next season

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Have no fear, I am still here repping Jets all day.

But they have problems that are far beyond Schotty.