Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: Dwight Howard to new Orlando GM: "Trade me to the Nets!"

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    As a Knick fan i could tell you that sometimes players force their way to you and it doesn't mean a title, and sometime other players want to force their way to you and it doesn't happen.

Your team is nice, you're 1 PG away from being really nasty.
    It's not that. I'm not whining, it's not "ohhh boohoo superstars don't want Indy."

It's just all the stupid bullshit drama. AAU for millionaire divas. I'd make so much fun of the NBA if I didn't have a rooting interest.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    It's not that. I'm not whining, it's not "ohhh boohoo superstars don't want Indy."

It's just all the stupid bullshit drama. AAU for millionaire divas.
    All sports are like that. You'd need to give up sports. Its not as evident in football because of the number of players but people do it. baseball? PLEASE. The typical yankee fan thinks the league is a farm system.

Its the way things are.

So tired of this shit.

Broussard is worthless.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Dwight Howard to new Orlando GM: "Trade me to the Nets!"
    New Magic GM to Howard:

Brook Lopez is a restricted free agent, so he has to agree to go to Orlando, Orlando has to want Lopez on a long-term contract and they need to match salaries. Easy.

Im starting to think Howard will want to join the Nets even if they had the bobcats roster.

I say trade him to LA or HOU just to spite him or don't trade him at all. Let him walk, no sign and trade. Don't reward him by giving what he wants.

If you are a Laker, Clipper, Rocket or GS fan please note - the Nets are about to do you a huge favor. I'm REALLY confused as to why. Deron must be telling them he's not waiting a year for a team. That's the only thing i can figure.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

This is like the 10th article, Thread or tweet in the last few weeks regarding Howard to the Nets not including all the stuff last season. This whole thing is just getting annoying Orlando accept the Fact he does not to be with you anymore and move on. Orlando is like a Jaded Husband or Wife who has been Cheated on been told they are in love with someone else but still wants to convince the other party to work it out and wants to stay in relationship.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    I say trade him to LA or HOU just to spite him or don't trade him at all. Let him walk, no sign and trade. Don't reward him by giving what he wants.
    He won't sign the extension for those teams. They would be giving up major assets for a rental.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    This is like the 10th article, Thread or tweet in the last few weeks regarding Howard to the Nets not including all the stuff last season. This whole thing is just getting annoying Orlando accept the Fact he does not to be with you anymore and move on. Orlando is like a Jaded Husband or Wife who has been Cheated on been told they are in love with someone else but still wants to convince the other party to work it out and wants to stay in relationship.
    The Nets have nothing to trade. You basically want Orlando to rush into a bad deal to avoid embarrasment. If Orlando literally waits two weeks the nets will play themselves out of this and Howard will need to rethink his strategy.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

All sports are like that. You'd need to give up sports. Its not as evident in football because of the number of players but people do it. baseball? PLEASE. The typical yankee fan thinks the league is a farm system.

Its the way things are.
    Again, I'm not talking about guys wanting to to big markets. I dislike it being a fan of a small market team, but I get it, I'm not going to knock them for it.

I'm talking about the multiple year long dramas we have of where's this guy or that guy gonna go and does he want to stay where he is. That kind of stuff doesn't come close to happening in other sports.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Shocking twist in the plot!

Just get it done already. I'm sick of the Dwight drama.

Also after back surgery, teams better make sure he is still the player he was...possibly may be a degen. condition with possiblities of other discs rupturing or becoming herniated.

If you are a Laker, Clipper, Rocket or GS fan please note - the Nets are about to do you a huge favor. I'm REALLY confused as to why. Deron must be telling them he's not waiting a year for a team. That's the only thing i can figure.
    What are the Nets about to do?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    What are the Nets about to do?
    You're going to take on long term salary, non movable salary that will not enable you to sign Dwight Howard. So his "I WILL ONLY EXTEND WITH NETS" threat means nothing if the Nets can't sign him. Remember Chris Paul? I WILL ONLY SIGN WITH KNICKS. OH SHIT, THEY CANT PAY ME? I WILL ONLY SIGN WITH KNICKS AND CLIPPERS.

Nets tried to get Scola, now Joe Johnson, and your backup plan is multiple year deals for Wallace, Lopez and a PF. Not saying your team won't be good, but trading for Howard? NOPE.