Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!
 
rhythmic †hesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: manhattan, ny
Posts: 2,357
Default It's coming!!

I waited too long!!
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er
 
glidedrxlr22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: lakers r done
Posts: 5,084
Default Re: It's coming!!

Day one purchase for me.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 29,398
Default Re: It's coming!!

Eh, 3 was akin to a bad movie where you pretended to play it. I remember the chase scenes where you'd turn the wrong direction and redo, like nothing happened. Tomb Raider did the genre so much better. Last of Us too. I want this to move more toward that direction and less toward trying to be an action movie you play.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
Shade8780
Titty Game Jacob
 
Shade8780's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 10,885
Default Re: It's coming!!

I never played 1, 2 or 3 so I wont be buying this.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:30 PM   #5
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!
 
rhythmic †hesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: manhattan, ny
Posts: 2,357
Default Re: It's coming!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Eh, 3 was akin to a bad movie where you pretended to play it. I remember the chase scenes where you'd turn the wrong direction and redo, like nothing happened. Tomb Raider did the genre so much better. Last of Us too. I want this to move more toward that direction and less toward trying to be an action movie you play.

I felt the same way after my first 2-3 playthroughs, but then it grew on me. It's my favorite Uncharted title thus far, no question. Sure it's not as well written as the 2nd instalment, but I found the graphics better. Also, the levels were more fun to me. If I had to name top 10 moments in the Uncharted trilogy, no doubt, 6-7 of them would be from Uncharted 3.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #6
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,966
Default Re: It's coming!!

I've only played Uncharted 2. It was fine at first but the corny, Hollywood-esque bullshit storyline took its toll on me. By the end of the game, I wasn't even concerned with the story. I just wanted to finish the game.
I don't think I'll be playing any of the other games in this series. It's disgustingly overrated. Just my opinion.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:25 AM   #7
plowking
greeting earthlings
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: now taking over your radio
Posts: 21,573
Default Re: It's coming!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Eh, 3 was akin to a bad movie where you pretended to play it. I remember the chase scenes where you'd turn the wrong direction and redo, like nothing happened. Tomb Raider did the genre so much better. Last of Us too. I want this to move more toward that direction and less toward trying to be an action movie you play.

Nah.

UC3 was beastly. It wasn't as good as 2 in terms of storytelling and what not, but it improved on so many thing from the 2nd one. Like another poster said, way too many epic moments in UC3.

One of the best games I've played, goes for all 3 games in the series.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #8
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!
 
rhythmic †hesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: manhattan, ny
Posts: 2,357
Default Re: It's coming!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I've only played Uncharted 2. It was fine at first but the corny, Hollywood-esque bullshit storyline took its toll on me. By the end of the game, I wasn't even concerned with the story. I just wanted to finish the game.
I don't think I'll be playing any of the other games in this series. It's disgustingly overrated. Just my opinion.

Well over 98% of the people that have played this series would completely disagree with your opinion.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #9
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,966
Default Re: It's coming!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Well over 98% of the people that have played this series would completely disagree with your opinion.

That's fine. I said "my opinion" for a reason.

Uncharted is like a Hollywood action movie. It's just too corny.



BTW, to whoever negged me I'm going to show that message to Jeff. Let's see if he is true on his words of banning people like you. How much of a sensitive little bitch can you be? "Oh, this guy doesn't like the video game I like! F*ck him!"
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:43 PM   #10
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!
 
rhythmic †hesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: manhattan, ny
Posts: 2,357
Default Re: It's coming!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
That's fine. I said "my opinion" for a reason.

Uncharted is like a Hollywood action movie. It's just too corny.



BTW, to whoever negged me I'm going to show that message to Jeff. Let's see if he is true on his words of banning people like you. How much of a sensitive little bitch can you be? "Oh, this guy doesn't like the video game I like! F*ck him!"

Haha, I left that neg for you but only because someone left a nasty neg to me in this thread, I figured it was you. So I apologize for that. I'm guessing it wasn't you?

I don't mind you reporting me to Jeff, I'll take the ban as my neg was inappropriate. Sorry again for that. I think it's like the only rep I ever left for someone too.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #11
Ai2death
Local High School Star
 
Ai2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,189
Default Re: It's coming!!

Whoa, people really get that emotionally damaged by a neg?



Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy