Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Richard Dawkins: I can't be sure God does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    You didnt really answer my question
    With certain topics obviously others know more...

I would have a hard time calling anyone here completely superior though...its just a forum.

You are saying RBA and Thorpe are intellectualy superior to you?

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    With certain topics obviously others know more...

I would have a hard time calling anyone here completely superior though...its just a forum.

You are saying RBA and Thorpe are intellectualy superior to you?
    Yeah, I think RBA and Thorpe probably are more intelligent than me. They arent the only ones either, there are other guys like llamar doom and the_answer who are probably smarter than me too.

If there are no posters who are intellectually superior to me, that would mean I am the most intelligent person on ISH. I dont think that I am the most intelligent person on ISH. Do you think that you are the most intelligent person here?

I'll say this...there are many posters here that construct better posts than myself and are more friendly to other posters...and those that have a great deal of knowledge in areas that I don't

but there is no poster that could change my opinion in here though...unless Jesus himself came in here and posted "you don't have to believe in me to be a Christian"

I'll say this...there are many posters here that construct better posts than myself and are more friendly to other posters...and those that have a great deal of knowledge in areas that I don't

but there is no poster that could change my opinion in here though...unless Jesus himself came in here and posted "you don't have to believe in me to be a Christian"
    This is why so many people call you an idiot. When you get an idea in your head, you completely refuse to listen to ANYBODY.

Yeah, I think RBA and Thorpe probably are more intelligent than me. They arent the only ones either, there are other guys like llamar doom and the_answer who are probably smarter than me too.

If there are no posters who are intellectually superior to me, that would mean I am the most intelligent person on ISH. I dont think that I am the most intelligent person on ISH. Do you think that you are the most intelligent person here?
    No I don't, except when it comes to the NFL where my knowledge dwarfs all others...;)

how did we get to this Nanners?...in all seriousness the opinion that matters most to me is my own...I wouldn't call any of those guys smarter than me, although they could be.

It looks like you picked the friendliest guys, not the smartest...LD is awesome and all but he didn't go to Harvard or anything

This is why so many people call you an idiot. When you get an idea in your head, you completely refuse to listen to ANYBODY.
    because I AM RIGHT!!!

I am the Bill Maher of these forums...

people HATE him...he is a bit arrogant, snooty...very opinionated...and everyone has to listen to him.

and he is always right

No I don't, except when it comes to the NFL where my knowledge dwarfs all others...;)

how did we get to this Nanners?...in all seriousness the opinion that matters most to me is my own...I wouldn't call any of those guys smarter than me, although they could be.

It looks like you picked the friendliest guys, not the smartest...LD is awesome and all but he didn't go to Harvard or anything
    We got to this because I am trying to make you realize that you absolutely refuse to acknowledge any conflicting opinion, which is tragic considering a lot of them are intelligent people with valid opinions. Having a discussion with you is like having a discussion with a brick wall, you cant comprehend any opinion that is not identical to your own.

I didnt just pick friendly guys. I have seen RBA make more than one "mean" posts in his days, if i recall correctly RBA has actually targeted you once or twice. LD is very intelligent, if you actually took the time to read peoples posts you would be able to recognize that.

62 foot Jesus statue destroyed by lightning.
    On June 15, 2010, the statue was struck by lightning and consumed in the resulting blaze.[7] The statue was sculpted using a thin skin of fiberglass over a flammable styrofoam interior stabilized by a metal frame,[2] and the fire left only its internal metal structure.
    God hates Jesus.

We got to this because I am trying to make you realize that you absolutely refuse to acknowledge any conflicting opinion, which is tragic considering a lot of them are intelligent people with valid opinions. Having a discussion with you is like having a discussion with a brick wall, you refuse to acknowledge or comprehend any opinion that is not identical to your own.

I didnt just pick friendly guys. I have seen RBA make more than one "mean" posts in his days, if i recall correctly RBA has actually targeted you once or twice. LD is very intelligent, if you actually took the time to read peoples posts you would be able to recognize that.
    that isn't true at all...the opinions I agree with or don't have an issue with I leave alone most of the time...like every other thread in here on the front page other than this one

my debates come from dissagreement...(and bordom at work I suppose)

you only see me arguing because that is the only time I care to post...most of the time anyway

I do value the opinions of others here...I promise