Banned

Default Re: Games You Hope for Someday?

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    explain?

WarCraft 4
    StarCraft 3

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

A Pokemon MMORPG across all 5 regions, and adding more and more. This game would absolutely kick ass. And it'd be off the charts if they let it go out with advanced graphics on the 4th gen consoles. Would bring the kid back out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    A Pokemon MMORPG across all 5 regions, and adding more and more. This game would absolutely kick ass. And it'd be off the charts if they let it go out with advanced graphics on the 4th gen consoles. Would bring the kid back out of me.
    I had the same idea.

3-time NBA All-Star

Fallout 4

Red Dead Redemption 2

a sequel/expansion on Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

-----

Also, IMO a well-done game within the X-Men universe is begging to be made.

Not sure if it would be better off with RPG elements where your own mutant is created and built upon, or if it would be better as a straight-up action.... open world or linear.... but the interest must be there as long as its done properly.

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Fallout 4

Red Dead Redemption 2

a sequel/expansion on Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

-----

Also, IMO a well-done game within the X-Men universe is begging to be made.

Not sure if it would be better off with RPG elements where your own mutant is created and built upon, or if it would be better as a straight-up action.... open world or linear.... but the interest must be there as long as its done properly.
    An X-Men RPG would be really cool with all the awesome story lines they can use.

Red Dead Redemption sequel/prequel/spinoff

Mass Effect 3 with a good ending

New Spyro game made by Insomniac

New Crash game made by Naughty Dog

New NFL 2K game (f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck Madden)

Dammit, I was gonna say that.

That was something I craved for my whole childhood.

Every Pokemon, every region, every gym. I'd be playing this shit non-stop.

Home of the 16

Zombie Apocalypse

Survival.... door to door ... Break into people's abandoned houses. OPEN FREE WORLD. And if there's chances ... you can meet new people and have them join your group. And have that little cut-scene where you could get to know them first. talk to them about what happened or whatever ...

Break into malls, start building stuffs inside the mall -- BARRICADES and etc... realistic gameplay, have the ability to climb tree's. You can travel from one city to another city, and there are farms in between those cities.

What im tryin to say is ... if the Zombie Apocalypse happened to our world, then the game would be just like that. Go up hills, hunt animals for food or break into stores. Instead of Wallmart, they could have a gunstore named "ThinksMART"

Thats my fantasy game. Really. I hope there's a way we can pass this to developers.

And of course, give us the OPTION to change our camera view ... 3rd person or First Person.
    :)
    Last edited by $LakerGold; 10-03-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Home of the 16

Oh I love this idea. Imagine if we could create our own Pokemon too. Hot Damn!

Home of the 16

Rebooted RESIDENT EVIL SERIES ... Start from Resident Evil 4.

What the **** happened after NEMESIS? What happened to my lovely JILL!!

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

I would love to see another Speed Racer game, based on the 1960s anime (face it, that SNES version didn't count).

I'd like it to be a Racing/Action Adventure hybrid, with fluid animation along the lines of Marvel Versus Capcom 3's character intro video. It would have stats/ level up points that seem to be the trend these days, and allow you the ability to upgrade your car as the story progresses.

Great idea for a Thread too, OP. It can't hurt to throw ideas out there. I remember wishing for a Scarface game on a message Board years ago, and I'll be darned if it didn't eventually come out like 3 years after.

Remember, video game designers read Message Boards too.

I want a real-life survivor game. Drop me in a forest. Let me fish for my food(salmon). Gather twigs for a fire and fend off for myself. Climb mountains. In recent day or like a barbarian in 10, 000 B.C. Find ancient civilizations, trade with the natives. Hunt. Get a wife(skyrim style). Create things(homes/items) from raw materials. Make allies. Go to war for territory. Help villagers, fight saber sooth lions, and kill wooly mammoths.
    Last edited by Dictator; 10-02-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Home of the 16

I want a real-life survivor game. Drop me in a forest. Let me fish for my food(salmon). Gather twigs for a fire and fend off for myself. Climb mountains. In recent day or like a barbarian in 10, 000 B.C. Find ancient civilizations, trade with the natives. Hunt. Get a wife(skyrim style). Create things(homes/items) from raw materials. Make allies. Go to war for territory. Help villagers, fight saber sooth lions, and kill wooly mammoths.
    Now that's a fkin bad ass game.

This started off sounding like DayZ until you said about the 1,000 B.C. part.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Age of Empires 4
    Half Life 3
    Last edited by webberz0044; 10-03-2012 at 07:56 AM.