Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star TakitoEspanoza's Avatar

Default Re: Larry Fitzgerald is the best WR in the nfl.

Quote Originally Posted by dware94
    yeah romo was also playing with a broken pinky for most of those games. its not fair to judge him on that, look at his stats from 2007-2008, where romo wasnt injured.
    lmfao

the 213 game and 103 was when Romo had the "broken pinky"

You have no clue.

Serious playground baller ndPac's Avatar

[QUOTE=

NBA sixth man of the year

Ftiz, Boldin, Marshall, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Moss, Steve Smith, Jennings, Calvin, Roddy White are all better than TO.

And I'd still take guys like Dwayne Bowe, Colston, Antonio Bryant and Hines Ward over him any day.

I don't know where to put Braylon right now

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza
    [COLOR="Red"]Take out those 3 big games[/COLOR], hes averaging 4 catches 50 yards per game for the other 18.
    ???

let's take out all of every WR's "big games" then...

Owens is still a top WR in the NFL...he even had good numbers this season regarless of Romo being hurt...

If anyone wants to just completely throw him out of the conversation because of his supposed "whining" then fine...whatever.

In no way what so ever this year was Owen's lower numbers due to anything that he did...he was the same as last year where he had one of the greatest year's of his career and broke all Dallas WR records.

Moss is the best WR in the NFL and I am betting that both him and Owens will show to prove as such next year if both of their QBs are healthy...

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    Ftiz, Boldin, [COLOR="Red"]Marshall[/COLOR], Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Moss, Steve Smith, [COLOR="Red"]Jennings[/COLOR], Calvin, [COLOR="Red"]Roddy White [/COLOR]are all better than TO.

And I'd still take guys like [COLOR="Red"]Dwayne Bowe, Colston, Antonio Bryant and Hines Ward[/COLOR] over him any day.

Owens is now officially underrated...

Banned

oh my god

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    Ftiz, Boldin, Marshall, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Moss, Steve Smith, Jennings, Calvin, Roddy White are all better than TO.

And I'd still take guys like Dwayne Bowe, Colston, Antonio Bryant and Hines Ward over him any day.

Yall tripping downing Larry Fitz speed.

And Jennings over T.Owens? Last time you had a physical where they checked your vision? The saying "Long overdue" applies.

I think Larry Fitz is the best WR however I acknowledge as should any sane and rational fan there are a couple who can be argued the best. Fitz beasted yesterday but Steve Smith is a beast in his own right.

And the Moss hate in this thread is funny. Moss is the reason Tom Brady had the great statisical year he put up, which will be used to catipult him into the QB GODS of the NFL history. Moss is the reason Wes Welker caught so many balls this year while Matt Cassel is franchised and a sought out QB who will be getting paid. No coincidence here but yeah all the crap you typed about him? Yeah it sticks. Uh huh (sarcasm).

And I'd only take a handful of WRs over T.Owens not based on talent/skill but moreso character/attitude. T.Owens is a drama queen and I've supported/defended his action until his flare ups in Dallas. Its similar to Plax where dude is a playmaker and would have been the reason NYG could have defeated Philly today. But would you take him or Roddy White in Atlanta? I'll take Roddy. I dont care/want to put up with paying big bucks to a WR who acts like a dumbass. And dont get me wrong there ARE situations where I would.

Example? Eagles. I'd put up with a headcase given the fact I cant GET the handful of WRs i would take over him. But I'm left with the WRs i have on the team. Make sense? It should.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Antonio Bryant over Terrell Owens.....

Antonio Bryant over T.Owens??? Why stop there. Say Berriman over T.Owens.

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo

he still is IMO.

1,000 10 TDs

prolly going to be the GOAT TD WR when its all said and done he has about 50 to catch rice so in about 4 to 5 years of play.

Cowboys were a broken team at the end of the seasson nobody was on the right page.

look at their 44-6 loss against philly they beat them earlier in the season.

TO will be back better than eveer next year.
    No.

-primetime-

I put character/locker room cancer/ect. aside when doing rankings like this...

This year alone has completely changed my views on the term "locker room cancer"...

that term is now completely overrated to me...

Steve Smith beat the piss out of his own CB during training camp...missed 2 games...yet somehow Owens is the real cancer for "whining" about getting catches...

And I agree with Owens last statement about how if he made the "put a bullet in him" comment about Carter that every NFL fan in the world would view Owens as a complete mental head case that needs to be put in a hospital...

Him and Romo seem to get along fine...they claim to get along fine...I DON'T THINK THEY ARE ACTING...both act clueless as to where ESPN comes up with these things...and I will believe them until I see otherwise

Everyone is waiting for the "Owens explosion"!!!...Where was this "explosion" when his former team beat the hell out of him and knocked him out of the post season???...If that doesn't cause a T.O. explosion then nothing will...

T.O. is better than all of them(fact), they are just having better seasons(fact).

Fitz is the jumpball master this year.

T.Owens can be ranked high when you do WR lists. Doesnt mean you have to take him. T.Owens can be ranked over Brandon Marshall and rightfully so when broken down. But while you put Owens issues aside? I'm not. I'll take Brandon Marshall. I'll only put Owens drama aside when I have no other option. Meaning my current WR core lacks big playmakers and I cant get my hands on other stud WRs. But T.Owens is available.

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    T.Owens can be ranked high when you do WR lists. Doesnt mean you have to take him. T.Owens can be ranked over Brandon Marshall and rightfully so when broken down. But while you put Owens issues aside? I'm not. [COLOR="Red"]I'll take Brandon Marshall[/COLOR]. I'll only put Owens drama aside when I have no other option. Meaning my current WR core lacks big playmakers and I cant get my hands on other stud WRs. But T.Owens is available.
    well if we are just talking about who we would "take" then why don't we just go ahead and throw age into the mix then...???

D.Jackson & E. Royal > Owens & Moss

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    well if we are just talking about who we would "take" then why don't we just go ahead and throw age into the mix then...???

D.Jackson & E. Royal > Owens & Moss
    This thread is talkin about who is the best WR, who are the best WRs

My post talked about the best WR, who are the best WRs BUT I also said I can see why one would take certain WRs over another WR that may be better.

Smarten up. You're taking arguments and getting them all wrapped around your fingers like a spider web. This thread isnt about who we would take.