Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant, LeBron James Named Players of the Month

Awesome picture.

I love pics like that.

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Kobe Bryant, LeBron James Named Players of the Month

Two great players. In a few years when Kobe starts to decline, we'll definitely see the passing of the torch and the start of LeBron winning championships. The days of the big man dominating are over.

Default I'm so sick and tired of reading post after post about Kobe and Lebron

I swear to God this is all you kids do. Take Kobe and Lebron's wangs out out of your butts.
    Last edited by w00terz; 03-03-2008 at 10:31 PM.

Default Re: I'm so sick and tired of reading post after post about Kobe and Lebron

I am more tired of fans claiming the title...

Default Re: I'm so sick and tired of reading post after post about Kobe and Lebron

Don't read them, then you can't be tired of them.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Walton_04's Avatar

Nothing you can do about it, man!

Kobe and Lebron are the two most popular players in the NBA right now. Most posters in here (the vast majority) do talk about the teams themselves. But it's kind of hard for people to talk about the Lakers while leaving Kobe out of that conversation. Unfortunately, there are also lots of Kobe/Lebron fans. Some fans will follow those 2 players regardless of the jersey they put on.

If the Cavs had other players to talk about, then Lebron wouldn't be mentioned as much.

Banned

Walton hit it on the head, they are the most popular, therefor they will be spoken the most about. People look extremes so they speak about anything thats beyond. They mostly speak about the most winning teams and the worst winning teams, but the mediocre ones are less attractive to the conversation.

I dont think the problem lies in the conversation topics, like Kobe and LeBron lovers or Lakers and Bandwagon Jumpers.

The problem is that most of these posters are unrealistic, totally bias, and most times ignorant posters that dont show a single sliver of intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Walton_04

Kobe and Lebron are the two most popular players in the NBA right now. Most posters in here (the vast majority) do talk about the teams themselves. But it's kind of hard for people to talk about the Lakers while leaving Kobe out of that conversation. Unfortunately, there are also lots of Kobe/Lebron fans. Some fans will follow those 2 players regardless of the jersey they put on.

If the Cavs had other players to talk about, then Lebron wouldn't be mentioned as much.
    I completely agree, but it's the stupid topics that just drive me over the edge.

Example:

"Who would win, 90 year old Kobe vs 90 year old Lebron?"

"Who will be better, Kobe's son or Lebron's son?"

"Who's girl gives better head, Kobe's or Lebron's?"

"Who's nuts are hairer, Kobe's or Lebron's?"

"Who's better at changing oil, Kobe or Lebron?"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by w00terz

I'm with you...Kobe dominates this board. We have the pro Kobe fans, anti Kobe fans, neutral Kobe fans and they consistently speak on him. What you will learn is there is nothing you can do but bare with it and hope other things, players, teams do things that garner more attention. Its easy to say ignore which I do but sometimes the first two pages are majority Kobe/Bron related. It dies down, flares back up, dies down and so on.

If you got interesting, thought provoking topics in mind. Post in hopes they draw interest to your topics and notKobe/Bron because as the season ends and when that MVP is announced? Flare up. When playoffs kick in a lot of teams/players will be discussed but if Bron/Kobe team is ousted or reach the WCF/NBA finals? Flare ups. Thats how this site has been since 01. 7yrs it says that wont change.

We move on.

Quote Originally Posted by w00terz
    I completely agree, but it's the stupid topics that just drive me over the edge.

Example:

I feel you on that one!

It would be nice if posters focused on reality, and not on something they make up in their heads that's either impossible or irrelevant.

Future D1 Dad

what do you expect, they are 2 of the best basketball players in the world. they're bound to be popular.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Walton_04

The Lakers have other good players like Gasol and Odom but U don't see any threads bout them either. Why, people could care less about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    [/B]

The Lakers have other good players like Gasol and Odom but U don't see any threads bout them either. Why, people could care less about them.
    I will disagree with you on Gasol. If you go to the main Laker thread, he was talked about like he was the second coming of Jesus Christ during the Lakers winning streak.

The Gasol trade is still creating controversy to this day, and ISH posters keep talking about how the Lakers received him for a handful of beans.

Banned

Totally agree. As much as I like Kobe, I'm tired of reading about him. Same goes with LeBron. There needs to be a Kobe/LeBron ONLY sticky at the top of this page.