Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-10-2007, 09:39 PM   #1
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default if aaron afflalo retarded?

is****

why would he declare, especially since he can't come back because declaring a second time means you may not return.

Last edited by baseketball4life : 04-10-2007 at 09:43 PM.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:39 AM   #2
jn2rons
Kids at the park dunk on me

jn2rons has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: if aaron afflalo retarded?

What's he supposed to do...stick around for a 4th year and be told for the 3rd straight year.......that's he'll be a late 1st rd. pick??

Personally (and I'm from LA), I don't like his game. He's the only player that I've ever seen that releases the ball on his jumpshot, on the way down. Basically double clutching each and every J.

It's no wonder why he goes on soooooooo many cold streaks as he shoots laserz at the rim. He's got decent defense...for a SF. Too bad he's a SG.

He's like a modern day Mark Aguirre w/o the jumper
jn2rons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 05:07 AM   #3
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Afflalo won't go in the 1st round.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:42 PM   #4
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

I've never been a big fan of his, but you can't help but to see how he could become like Michael Redd. They both were pretty good scorers in college, but lacked the shot to make them good prospects at first. Redd dedicated himself to go from a slasher in college to a shooter and defender in the NBA, if Afflalo has that same dedication, I could see him being a similar player.

With that said, the odds are not in his favor to become another Redd. Most likely I think, if he works on his jumpshot, he will just be a solid scorer/defender of the bench. Nothing that will ever make him a star, but solid enough overall to keep him in the NBA. Maybe he is like Luther Head or DeShawn Stevenson at his best.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:32 PM   #5
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Why not? Leading his team to consecutive final four apperances isn't enough? He made the right move, although being a Bruin fan, I'd have loved him back. He gets a shot to go to the pros and be a solid contributer somewhere and make some sort of an impact in the NBA.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:45 AM   #6
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Imagine the attention he would've gotten next year. Theres no more Joakim Noah and Al Horford in his way. UCLA returns all of their players and also bring in a true PF in Kevin Love. With Afflalo, UCLA would be front runners for the National Championship. Durant, Oden, Noah, Law, everyone in his way is basically gone. Afflalo would've had tons of love if he stuck around another year.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 04:42 PM   #7
HitandRun Reggie
I hit open layups

HitandRun Reggie has an OK reputation so far

Double A = Biggest choker in the NCAA bball in 06 AND 07.
HitandRun Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:43 PM   #8
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Affalo will be a late first round if anything early 2nd round pick.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 01:15 PM   #9
Bricklayer
Decent playground baller

Bricklayer has no real reputation yet.

I think it really depends on where he goes and what system he gets put in. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him on the Jazz cuz I think he'd be a good fit here. The entire Jazz offense is based on cutting, running without the ball, and curling around screens for open jump shots or easy lay-ups. Afflalo wouldn't have to create his own shot and it would be easier for him to get into a rhythm of mid-range jumpers (ala Rip Hamilton).
Bricklayer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: