Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Arrow Caught on cell phone: Man shot 5 times by police officers for selling BOOTLEG DVD'S

A Baton Rouge man "Alton Sterling" was shot by police multiple times in the chest and back, according to the East Baton Rouge Parish Coroner's Office. Investigators are still working to piece together what prompted the fatal officer-involved shooting that resulted in the death of Alton Sterling, 37. The coroner's office released the cause of death, but no other details have been released at this time. The shooting happened at roughly 12:30 a.m. after police say they were contacted about a man who was carrying a gun and selling CDs. R.I.P. Alton Sterling.
    Video: http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/96112

****ed up, especially considering how Louisiana's Blue Lives Matter bill became a law in May, meaning these assholes are most likely protected...In short, this law is to "protect" police officers, making Louisiana the first state in the nation where public safety workers are considered a protected class under hate-crime law.

Read more about "Blue lives matter" law here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9359bddd5c9a

I don't know what their excuse could be for KILLING the man...they had 3 officers on him, pinned down..why the **** they shot him 5 times, execution style??

2nd Video, different angle. **** 9er : http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/96137
    Last edited by Bosnian Sajo; 07-06-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Default Re: Caught on cell phone: Man shot 5 times by police officers for selling BOOTLEG DVD'S

pigs

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: Caught on cell phone: Man shot 5 times by police officers for selling BOOTLEG DVD'S

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    pigs
    Beat me to it

you shouldnt sell bootleg dvds. its against the law.

Banned

I'm going to reserve judgement till they can prove the man did not have a gun.

Banned

So it looks like he did have a gun and why didn't he just surrender and submit to the officers? It's the mentality of these people who think they are above the law. It's a trickle down effect when they see their Dear Leaders being above the law.

This video is proof that criminals can easily obtain a gun.

That's one big negative about being able to carry a firearm: The police automatically have an excuse to shoot and kill you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    That's one big negative about being able to carry a firearm: The police automatically have an excuse to shoot and kill you.
    Yes if you are a criminal.

Most concealed weapons holder would straight tell the officer first if an encounter was to occur.

[QUOTE]Officers responded to the store about 12:35 a.m. Tuesday after an anonymous caller suggested a man selling music CDs and wearing a red shirt threatened him with a gun, said Cpl. L

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    When I get pulled over, the first thing I do is tell the officer there's a gun in my glove box, or holstered next to my seat.

They'll say 'hey, for my safety, can I unload it?'. You say 'yeah, no problem'. You step out, they'll reach in, unload it, sit it on top of your car, and then you proceed to have a normal conversation.

It's only the ones who think they are too cool for school that get shot.

Vick - DeSean - Shady CavsLebronMo's Avatar

Oh, A felon pedophile who was illegally armed, resisted arrest multiple times and continued to struggle after being tazed? We should definitely turn this into a civil rights issue!

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K

Another case of 'why didn't he just sit down like he was asked to do in the beginning'.

Of course the video could show a completely different story, but to me, this is another example of someone who is now dead because of their own ignorance, or pride, or stupidity, whatever you want to call it.

Spot on. Wanted to act like a tough guy, now he's dead. He gets no sympathy from me.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Video doesn't show anything. Horrible camera work.

I don't think ISH understands what a police officers job is... Their job is to serve and protect the public.

You guys really won't get it until the public evolves into a state of anarchy.

you can open carry in Louisiana without a permit, as long as you are of age (17). but if you are black, I don't recommend it as you see what can happen.

None of this needed to result in deadly force.