Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Serious playground baller dogman652's Avatar

damn rite he sucks, good thing i aint a Duke fan

Saw a basketball once

No offense to you Blue Devils but I can't understand why Duke is even ranked so high..

PAULUSSUCKS!
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Greg Paulus sucks

Can't understand why Paulus was Dukes player of the game. HIS D agains Maynor was aweful!! Turnover city when he touches the ball. It's aggrivating watching him fire up crazy shots also. F THAT.

Cody Penalnd

Thumbs down Paulus Rules

You all hate Greg Paulus because you all know he is better than all of you will be

National High School Star STelfair31's Avatar

Default Re: Paulus Rules

Paulus shoulda stuck with football

Good college starter

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

As much as Greg Paulus annoys me, lets give him some credit. Without him, they wouldn't have been in the game last night. Sure he could've shot better from the free throw line, but he played well last night. Demarcus Nelson didn't show up and thats why they lost.

Banned

Default Re: Paulus Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Penalnd
    You all hate Greg Paulus because you all know he is better than all of you will be
    Why would i want to be Greg Paulus... I dont want to go sorry duke(the place where people go when they cant get into an ivy). Plus he isnt going to the league, so he will be forced to go overseas.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    As much as Greg Paulus annoys me, lets give him some credit. Without him, they wouldn't have been in the game last night. Sure he could've shot better from the free throw line, but he played well last night. Demarcus Nelson didn't show up and thats why they lost.
    give the refs credit for bailing him out and not calling carries on him as well

Decent playground baller

Why are people is shocked to know that Greg Paulus sucks

he showed sign of it plenty of times that he makes terrible decision and a bad PG.

Most Memorable Game: Duke's 1st lost last year. Duke down 2. Paulus dribble the ball cross court and chuck a 3 pt shot...despite a wide open J.J Redick.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Greg Paulus is so awesome!!!

Greg Paulas Flops, Can't Handle The Rock, Turns The Ball Over, Plays No Defense and Talks Junk on The Court. He's Nothing But Annoying.

The Vid Is Hilarious, dude got all his points from bull**** layups and refs bailing him out.

Cody Penland

Talking Paulus rules

as Younggrease said, that he would not go to duke, at least he did not go to UNC!

Good Decision on Paulus' part

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    give the refs credit for bailing him out and not calling carries on him as well
    Please, you can't even go this route. Duke did not get any special treatment in the game. Anyone who watched would know and anyone saying otherwise is just biased. He doesn't carry more than an other point guard in the NBA. Maynor carried just as much if not more. You really have no justification of any of this.

hoopsfan3409

wow i couldn't agree more i only hate two college basketball players an they are greg paulus and ivory latta. i also cheered when he got hourt.