Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Steve Kerr Blowing Up In The Presser. OLD HEADS GET IN HERE!

Damn. Steve went full blown racist in that post game.

Local High School Star Achilleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Damn. Steve went full blown racist in that post game.
    what he said;

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Ask Steve how much da league paid Steph 2 foul out. He should be mad at his own dood. Steph pullin a Pete Rose and bettin on Cleveland. Ayesha just a patsy.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Let me get this straight...because he's the MVP he can do whatever he wants...because it's the finals? Okay.
    It is not about him, it about the game. Do you want him out?

Do you want watered down games?

Do you want the refs to have influence on the game?

The most entertaining part of the game was when Lebron swatted Curry's layup and face to faced him. That's the Competitiveness I want to see. The best two players squaring off face to face, one on one, to determine the best team in the world.

But nah weak fouls and the MVP out of the game makes a much better Finals series, you are right. What a time......

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44
    It is not about him, it about the game. Do you want him out?

Do you want watered down games?

Do you want the refs to have influence on the game?

The most entertaining part of the game was when Lebron swatted Curry's layup and face to faced him. That's the Competitiveness I want to see. The best two players squaring off face to face, one on one, to determine the best team in the world.

But nah weak fouls and the MVP out of the game makes a much better Finals series, you are right. What a time......
    SHit. U dun Capitalized it N bolded it!

Quote Originally Posted by Achilleas
    what he said;
    He said LeBron flopped.

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44
    Game 6 of the NBA Finals and the MVP got EJECTED.

Great era.....
    An era where MVPs don't pplay defense. I mean players voted for Harden and Curry got voted by the media. Nothing more to see here

This is always slippery logic. So just how much more should an MVP superstar in the finals be allowed to get away with? Why not call everything the same all the time. I just wish the refs would stick to a threshold and call it the same all game.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    This is always slippery logic. So just how much more should an MVP superstar in the finals be allowed to get away with? Why not call everything the same all the time. I just wish the refs would stick to a threshold and call it the same all game.
    And there within lies a major part of the problem.

The shit they let go in the last couple games and then this crap... No consistency and no credibility.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Watch Lue and watch Kerr.

This is bball and there will be some questionable calls. Watch what Lue does when there's a bad call...not much.

Now, watch what Kerr does.

This also happened last series with OKC.

Kerr has been whining a whole lot on the sidelines.

Lue whined enough to get fined 25K. What are you talking about????

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Watch Lue and watch Kerr.

This is bball and there will be some questionable calls. Watch what Lue does when there's a bad call...not much.

Now, watch what Kerr does.

This also happened last series with OKC.

Kerr has been whining a whole lot on the sidelines.
    Lol Lue knows LeBron has the ref pressuring whining held down for the Cavs

Local High School Star EllEffEll's Avatar

Crying about the refs is for p*****s.

Do you ever see anyone ever say that their team won because the refs gifted them the win?

There is always someone that thinks the refs jobbed them when they lose, but never open their cakehole if they win.

If Curry doesn't want to get ejected, then he shouldn't do what he knows will get him ejected. Being MVP shouldn't get him any favor with the refs. Maybe the MVP should show some class instead of acting like a brat because the calls didn't seem to go his way.

I didn't think they had it in them, but Cavs played some ball last night. Credit where it's due

NBA Superstar

I definitely thought those Steve Kerr comments were calculated.

I'm sure he was irked by some of the perceived missed calls last night, and I'm sure he was a bit flustered, but Steve Kerr's a smart fellow, and a Phil Jackson understudy, no less. Manipulation is an art form; sometimes it's subtle and sometimes it's not.

In this case, I don't think his juxtaposition of the perceived lack of calls on Cavs grabbing and holding Curry and Thompson around screens versus the ticky tack calls the Warriors were picking up on the other end was an accidental point he just happened to stumble upon.

Nevermind that Kevin Love picked up his third foul by moving out of the way of Draymond Green. Kerr's open willingness to pay a $25,000 fine was his way of applying some pressure and focus on the league and its officials heading into Game 7. If his comments lead to any degree of tighter officiating on off-ball grabbing and holding, which it absolutely could, then he will have succeeded in what he was attempting to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204

I'm sure he was irked by some of the perceived missed calls last night, and I'm sure he was a bit flustered, but Steve Kerr's a smart fellow, and a Phil Jackson understudy, no less. Manipulation is an art form; sometimes it's subtle and sometimes it's not.

In this case, I don't think his juxtaposition of the perceived lack of calls on Cavs grabbing and holding Curry and Thompson around screens versus the ticky tack calls the Warriors were picking up on the other end was an accidental point he just happened to stumble upon.

Nevermind that Kevin Love picked up his third foul by moving out of the way of Draymond Green. Kerr's open willingness to pay a $25,000 fine was his way of applying some pressure and focus on the league and its officials heading into Game 7. If his comments lead to any degree of tighter officiating on off-ball grabbing and holding, which it absolutely could, then he will have succeeded in what he was attempting to do.
    That was by far and away the worst call of the night. Absolute bullshit.

Look I agree Steve Kerr had an agenda and hidden reason for what he said. But what he said was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204

Yeah. According to journos, he was seen talking to Bob Myers privately before walking into the press conference. I'm sure they were discussing how to talk about the refs and what to point out. Kerr putting in work. Saying that, he was 100% right.