Default The Digital Service Act

Blade, Off the Court, and iamgine are totally going to love this law once it makes it to the US.

So basically, if something gets classified as misinformation. Misinformation basically being anything that goes against the current narrative, the ISPs, host in the European Union has to block it, remove it.

For example, if I, or Nanners said that masks are not effective in stopping the spread, effectively going against the word of Fauci, then Jeff will have to delete such comments, else ISH will get blocked in Europe. And if he refuses, then by law, ISH would have to get blocked. The same if you believe in the, at the time, very much racist lab leak theory.

The same if you were to say that the vaccines are not safe and effective. ISH will just have to let Blade go on and on about how wonderful the vaccines are without anyone being able to disagree with him.

RRR3 and Off the Court could go on and on about transsexuals, and if Patrick Chewing dares to say that they are not real women, then his comments will have to get deleted, unless Jeff doesn't care about Manny98 and other European users.

They're currently fighting any "Pro Russian propaganda." I mean think about that, I would be blocked, because I say it's a fact that Ukraine is getting destroyed, which goes against the mainstream narrative.

And don't dare say that Russian blew up their own pipeline.

Default Re: The Digital Service Act

It’s going to become ever more important as the future unfolds to have strong internal intuition, and at least a few people you can talk with directly about how to make sense of what is really going on.

PM me.

the sheer amount of name dropping that you do on a daily basis is Hercules like. do your shoulders hurt from carrying so many grudges against individuals who likely do not think of you as much as you do of them? is that not weird to you?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Blade, Off the Court, and iamgine are totally going to love this law once it makes it to the US.

So basically, if something gets classified as misinformation. Misinformation basically being anything that goes against the current narrative, the ISPs, host in the European Union has to block it, remove it.
    Good....

Because the current system is say whatever you want to get attention and money and whatever happens happens.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    the sheer amount of name dropping that you do on a daily basis is Hercules like. do your shoulders hurt from carrying so many grudges against individuals who likely do not think of you as much as you do of them? is that not weird to you?
    Like I told Axe, I'm very inclusive (like Trump), and I only mention other posters when it's relevant to the post or topic. Mentioning others directly relates to what's being talked about. It has nothing to do with grudges, else I wouldn't have mentioned Nanners, Patrick Chewing, Jeff. Manny98, etc. And in fact, the other day I told Blade that I was happy to see that he was back. So there's no grudge there.

Yikes, just imagine how many times aspergers op has to mention usernames in his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Yikes, just imagine how many times aspergers op has to mention usernames in his posts.
    I didn't even say anything negative towards you. Why are you always so angry?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

OP loves to comment about other ISH'ers (fact)

Any case free speech must be always available to give narratives.

All most my whole life , I have given people options to subjects , many have stated why do you do that ... ??

Not everything is black and white... but we also have to NOT justify basic thoughts , that fall in the gray.
    (*this is my conservative side, that people disagree with)

hence I am a bipartisan voter.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

For example, if I, or Nanners said that masks are not effective in stopping the spread, effectively going against the word of Fauci, then Jeff will have to delete such comments, else ISH will get blocked in Europe. And if he refuses, then by law, ISH would have to get blocked. The same if you believe in the, at the time, very much racist lab leak theory.

The same if you were to say that the vaccines are not safe and effective. ISH will just have to let Blade go on and on about how wonderful the vaccines are without anyone being able to disagree with him.

RRR3 and Off the Court could go on and on about transsexuals, and if Patrick Chewing dares to say that they are not real women, then his comments will have to get deleted, unless Jeff doesn't care about Manny98 and other European users.

They're currently fighting any "Pro Russian propaganda." I mean think about that, I would be blocked, because I say it's a fact that Ukraine is getting destroyed, which goes against the mainstream narrative.

And don't dare say that Russian blew up their own pipeline.

ukraine is perhaps losing as you say
    but russia isnt gonna win either..
    it will be a guerilla war for the next 30 years if russia do not pull out.
    russia have already 50.000 dead soldiers.

for nothing!