Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: The 2015-2016 Season Games Discussion

kp would not progress this well if we didnt have melo..get that through your heads...

we are just missing a dominating pg to run the offense and step away from the triangle

grant is still a few year away from being that, and the big free agent next year is conley at the position and westbrook the year after

We've always had shitty pgs my lord are we ever going to get a decent one

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    kp would not progress this well if we didnt have melo..get that through your heads...

we are just missing a dominating pg to run the offense and step away from the triangle

grant is still a few year away from being that, and the big free agent next year is conley at the position and westbrook the year after
    I could see Phil making a big run at Conley... I've thought about this more than once. They keep chanting KP's name; Melo will get the hint. Dude knows he needs a ring to be worth mentioning years from now. But if he won't adapt his style of play to fit the team, I think he needs to go.

GSW got this championship in check. That teams impossible to beat. We gotta build for when that team self destructs.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    GSW got this championship in check. That teams impossible to beat. We gotta build for when that team self destructs.
    Nope. Hire Luke Walton right now. Can't wait. I've always thought the plan would eventually be to step fisher into the front office and hire a guy like Walton.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

I find it disturbing how the rhetoric is "Melo needs to buy in or get out" when

a.)he's played as well with KP as anyone on the team. where is this anticipated rift coming form?
    b.)KP has played a grand total of 13 games and we're ready to push Melo out for him? That sounds a bit "Linsane" to me
    c.) Last but not least, are we conveniently forgetting Melo is leading our team in apg? Seems like the rhetoric should be about the other players finding a way to mesh with them.

The Melo hate needs to chill.

Good win against OKC tonight.
    We fcking suck in the 4th quarters that needs to change
    Lopez needs to handle the ball better he's a TO machine

Krust Kingz

Pozzy wouldn't be as effective as he is if Melo wasn't here. Melo is still the focal point when team's plan. Pozzy won't be the man for a few years.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Agree with Draz, our 4th quarters have been way too close the past few games. They had OKC game in the bag but let it get way to close, within 5 points when at one point we were more than 10+ points above them in the 4th.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

This is a really sweet journey to enjoy. Havent had a blue chip rookie to root for in a long time, and I agree with most. No way Prozingis could do this without Melo's impact on the floor. Porzingis isnt the focal point of teams defenses and wont be for a while. he can contribute knowing he has a shield of shields in #7.

I was thinking about something? if Porzingis can keep up his play, is all-star as a rook in his future?

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    This is a really sweet journey to enjoy. Havent had a blue chip rookie to root for in a long time, and I agree with most. No way Prozingis could do this without Melo's impact on the floor. Porzingis isnt the focal point of teams defenses and wont be for a while. he can contribute knowing he has a shield of shields in #7.

I was thinking about something? if Porzingis can keep up his play, is all-star as a rook in his future?

IF this is the real deal, no way Silver keeps him out of All-Star contention.

up to the fans to vote him as starter

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity

Yea because it's fan voted right? Truthfully, it's been a minute since I've seen this many rookies play up to their hype in a while except D'Angelo Russell ( who I wasn't to fond of to begin with). I have to say I was wrong about KP. I never thought he was a bum but I thought by the time he found his way, Melo would be old and gray and on his way out. This has been a pleasant surprise. I'm most impressed by the rebounding. I didn't see any of that in his overseas games. He crashes the boards WAY better than I expected. Now if we can get the 13 million dollar man aka Sideshow Rob to do the same that'll be great

Last night's loss was kings expected. We can't every one. We're on a brutal road stretch and Miami is a really good team nobody is talking about. They're arguably the most complete team in the East with Kyrie out.
    Last edited by franchize; 11-24-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Fans obviously vote, but who makes the nominations? If Porzingis gets nominated, I think he gets in with this kind of play. He's out there doing things that has been noted as things Shaq and Duncan did as rookies and both of them were in the all star game as rookies.