Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I rule the local playground PieceOfFelt's Avatar

Default Real life troll verbally assaults musician

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY

Even after watching the video it's still difficult to determine the gender of this monstrosity.

Default Re: Real life troll verbally assaults musician

Saw this on WSHH a while back. Dude is a ****** and looks like The Penguin

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

lol @ you mediocre piece of sh1t

I wish I could have seen his initial face of disgust...

Banned

The trumpet player does suck balls though, he's right. No one wants to hear that shit trumpet playing in public.

Troll is like the dark knight, he's not the hero the city wants right now, he's the hero that it needs.

Whether he's inept or not, the dude is free to do as he pleases. This isn't the Soviet during the cold war.

I would have fully blown into that trump, after every single one of his rage sentences.

Dude looks like an elderly Pat.

Ole Danny Devito has his pants hiked up to the point where his belt is nearly tickling his neck.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    Whether he's inept or not, the dude is free to do as he pleases. This isn't the Soviet during the cold war.

I would have fully blown into that trump, after every single one of his rage sentences.

Dude looks like an elderly Pat.

Ole Danny Devito has his pants hiked up to the point where his belt is nearly tickling his neck.
    The guy is free to play is shitty trumpet in public, the other guy is free to yell at him and try to chase him away for the benefit of others, and free to rip on the bullshit musician for being a talentless and smug asshole.

America, the land of the free

Trumpet guy knows he is shit, and knows he can't play, that's why he didn't stand his ground and keep playing XD

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    The guy is free to play is shitty trumpet in public, the other guy is free to yell at him and try to chase him away for the benefit of others, and free to rip on the bullshit musician for being a talentless and smug asshole.

Trumpet guy knows he is shit, and knows he can't play, that's why he didn't stand his ground and keep playing XD
    Doesn't make sense that one is free to verbally assault someone else not that I expect anyone to take the issue that far but it is obvious who is in the wrong in this situation.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Is this Euroleague screaming at a stranger?

And via this illogical explanation, I suppose it would be fair game to have the street player, smoke this hermaphrodite across the chin with his trumpet then lol.

I see your point Nick, but no...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    And via this illogical explanation, I suppose it would be fair game to have the street player, smoke this hermaphrodite across the chin with his trumpet then lol.

I see your point Nick, but no...
    The loser trumpeter is entitled to play his shit music in public, people passing by are entitled to give him critiques and feedback based on his shit playing. He shouldn't be dishing it out if he can't take it. He literally sounded like he had been playing 2 weeks tops. No one needs to hear some scrub trumpet player practicing scales and twinkle twinkle little star. If the trumpet player were to then use violence, it would be aggravated assault. Are you a believer in physical assault?

Banned

lol at this trolling ass troll.
    never seen a creature quite like that

The loser trumpeter is entitled to play his shit music in public, people passing by are entitled to give him critiques and feedback based on his shit playing. He shouldn't be dishing it out if he can't take it. He literally sounded like he had been playing 2 weeks tops. No one needs to hear some scrub trumpet player practicing scales and twinkle twinkle little star. If the trumpet player were to then use violence, it would be aggravated assault. Are you a believer in physical assault?
    There's a fine line between critiquing something, providing constructive feedback or voicing disapproval AND verbally denigrating somebody by calling them a mediocre piece of sh*t. This twisted little dwarf crossed a socially acceptable line that no human being is deserving of, regardless of how putrid one's musical 'talents' are.

I don't condone physical retaliation, but this disillusioned Ron Jeremy clone is fortunate that his verbal sewage was directed towards somebody who is obviously passive because I know a handful of dudes who would have pierced this guys sphincter with the neck of that trumpet had he brought that noise to them.