Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Who can take me on?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Should have claimed you were 12. Sad to see a grown man act the way you do on a message board.
    Maturity isn't based on presentation; it is in strength of will. That is how you separate the men from the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    anyone got xbox 360? i kick ass at 2k13
    Man up and get a PS4. I'll take you on.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Man up and get a PS4. I'll take you on.
    i'm broke

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    i'm broke
    It's ok Jameer, I have a 360 collecting dust. I am hesitant to pull it out because it is a reminder of something inferior. I might do it because there is a challenge (it would be weak if I turn it down). What is your tag name? Give me time to get use to the controllers since it's ancient sh*t and I'm totally disgusted putting that dirt in my hands again.

Oh yea, what team are you going to choose? Don't even think about the magic; you have no chance.

I'll wreck you at Viva Pi

It's ok Jameer, I have a 360 collecting dust. I am hesitant to pull it out because it is a reminder of something inferior. I might do it because there is a challenge (it would be weak if I turn it down). What is your tag name? Give me time to get use to the controllers since it's ancient sh*t and I'm totally disgusted putting that dirt in my hands again.
    Sorry, didn't see this post in time
    I'd probably use Warriors tbh.

I'm 33.
    Haha

33 and still gaming

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Rambo is way past his prime. He started out as a brilliant self taught physicist, enlightening us with his elaborate insights into the quantum world. Then he discovered Youtube and, deeply impressed by seeing moving pictures for the first time, started to believe in dust donuts being alien spacecraft. Strange, but still adorable. Now all he's got left his challenging strangers to play shooters on his Playstation? I feel ya, bro. You can do better. Go outside, educate yourself, get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Rambo is way past his prime. He started out as a brilliant self taught physicist, enlightening us with his elaborate insights into the quantum world. Then he discovered Youtube and, deeply impressed by seeing moving pictures for the first time, started to believe in dust donuts being alien spacecraft. Strange, but still adorable. Now all he's got left his challenging strangers to play shooters on his Playstation? I feel ya, bro. You can do better. Go outside, educate yourself, get a job.
    1. Got a college degree.

2. Quite successful with my career.

3. 30+ is not too old to play videogames; it's not like the old days where only little children play it.

4. I'm hoping that ufo thread will be bump, last I check, I have the last word and you clowns are at a lost for words.

What you don't realize about me is I can give two sh*ts about how I should act; I'm only concern about being myself. You nerds will do whatever it takes to appease the popular opinion. That's the difference. So go ahead and hate on videogames, hate on ufos, and hate on whatever else you are TOLD to hate. I will take full solace in controlling my thoughts.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I want to play NBA2k14...shitttt. Would kill with Kings

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

1. Got a college degree.

2. Quite successful with my career.

3. 30+ is not too old to play videogames; it's not like the old days where only little children play it.

4. I'm hoping that ufo thread will be bump, last I check, I have the last word and you clowns are at a lost for words.

What you don't realize about me is I can give two sh*ts about how I should act; I'm only concern about being myself. You nerds will do whatever it takes to appease the popular opinion. That's the difference. So go ahead and hate on videogames, hate on ufos, and hate on whatever else you are TOLD to hate. I will take full solace in controlling my thoughts.
    I like how you're so alpha that you're constantly feeling the urge to prove yourself to strangers on an anonymous message board. That's impressive. Less impressive is your grammar, which is why I'm doubting you've actually graduated from college.

Now I'm not saying you're a total dumbass or anything. You're probably just completely unremarkable. Average. One of millions of dudes who don't suck at things, but aren't great at anything either. That's even worse, right? Not being special at all. Not even the bad kind of being different. Just mediocre.
    Nothing wrong with it, but you should deal with the fact that there are hundreds of millions of people just like you. You're one of us. Another average Joe Shmoe wasting time on ISH.

Last edited by dr.hee; 02-12-2014 at 06:36 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Maturity isn't based on presentation; it is in strength of will. That is how you separate the men from the boys.
    Strength of will essentially just means you are stubborn. Stubbornness is not maturity.

He has a degree and a career!