Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James:"Winning Ring In CLE Wasn't the Main Reason I Came Back"

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    He's right, how many people join 33 win lottery teams to 'win rings' ?
    Then what were his intentions? You're either saying Lebron doesn't care about winning or Lebron is an idiot.

He chose to go to Cleveland, he chose to join Kyrie Irving, and he wanted Kevin Love and Tyronn Lue. It sounds like you're calling him an idiot.

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: Lebron James:"Winning Ring In CLE Wasn't the Main Reason I Came Back"

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Then what were his intentions? You're either saying Lebron doesn't care about winning or Lebron is an idiot.

He chose to go to Cleveland, he chose to join Kyrie Irving, and he wanted Kevin Love and Tyronn Lue. It sounds like you're calling him an idiot.
    He wanted to play for his hometown

Why are you so upset? Does Miami falling off a cliff and missing the playoffs once LeBron left upset you so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    He wanted to play for his hometown

Why are you so upset? Does Miami falling off a cliff and missing the playoffs once LeBron left upset you so much?
    The Heat were the 3rd seed in the east, winning just 6 less games than Lebron's last season in Miami. Not exactly falling off a cliff, and they did it with one of their 2 all-stars missing the 2nd half of the season. The Raptors team that pushed the Cavs to 6 games, the Heat pushed to 7 (with a 6'7 rookie at center for over half the series).

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Samsung took down all their LeBron 'Win one for the land' commercials from the internet.

Dunking on everybody in the park

LeBron is a bitch.

ni99a back tracking on his small package

he wanted to win one for ohio, but then where hte fuc k he decided to win one for miami, what random shit is hi talknig about

This is why he can only be 3rd all time.

LeBron don't give a $hit about Cleveland. He went back to fix his image plus Wade was on the decline.

Facts only.

I don't get what's so wrong about what he said. What's most important for him is to bring a tittle to Cleveland, but it's not the only reason why he came back.

I mean, what's expected of Lebron. Must he sit up all night, with a pen and paper, and workout all the reasons and break them down in percentages?

It's like Lebron saying that he likes steak one day, then criticizing him because in another interview years later he said that he like chicken. It can only be steak now, he can't like both.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    My lord Lebron is a ****ing alpha. Literally starting to sweat a lil bit thinking about it.

Bro. You show your bare ass on a board full of men in hopes that someone one day will mount you. You cease knowing what an "alpha" is. Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss

LeBron don't give a $hit about Cleveland. He went back to fix his image plus Wade was on the decline.

Facts only.
    His image was a factor, but he mainly wanted complete contol, something he'd never have in Miami. That's what it boiled down to. I agree he doesn't care about Cleveland,,and I'd say there's about a 50% chance he leaves. I don't think he's happy there and at this point in his career he just wants to win. He knows that isn't happening in Cleveland. This will be a very interesting off-season.

His image was a factor, but he mainly wanted complete contol, something he'd never have in Miami. That's what it boiled down to. I agree he doesn't care about Cleveland,,and I'd say there's about a 50% chance he leaves. I don't think he's happy there and at this point in his career he just wants to win. He knows that isn't happening in Cleveland. This will be a very interesting off-season.
    Boils down to control?

50% chance he leaves?

FACTS ONLY!!! Stop with the BS.

Quote Originally Posted by GeeWiz
    Miami made the playoffs this year dude.
    Got 'em!

The Heat were the 3rd seed in the east, winning just 6 less games than Lebron's last season in Miami. Not exactly falling off a cliff, and they did it with one of their 2 all-stars missing the 2nd half of the season. The Raptors team that pushed the Cavs to 6 games, the Heat pushed to 7 (with a 6'7 rookie at center for over half the series).