Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Another American Beheaded by ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Please stop typing the same old ignorant garbage in every thread. Your hate mongering is not working.

ISIS has been killing muslims and nobody cared because deep down you were rejoicing. Now they are putting on a show for you Americans and all of a sudden you wanna act like you care? Why don't you go out there and show us what your patriotic ass can do? No, you would rather sit behind a computer and try to put down a religion that is supposed to be peaceful

PS I hate ISIS, I am as anti-terrorism as it gets.
    I've been against ISIS and posting against them even back in the days when USA and UK were warmongering in Syria and trying to promote ISIS as 'noble freedom fighters'. David Cameron wanted to take the UK in to Syria on the same side as ISIS, and USA assisted them with training and weapons PAID FOR WITH AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS. I was always against this dark ages fundamentalist shit!

What have I said that is hatemongering?

Everything I said about Mohammad is true. Do you know anything about the history of Islam?

Mohammad was an actual human being, and a warlord. I am allowed to call Attilla the Hun or Ghengis Khan bloodthirsty warlords but not do the same for Mohammad? Why?

I'm not hate-mongering. I'm only speaking in historic facts. Educate yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhamma...armed_conflict

Read about the seige of Medina for example.

Maybe Islam is supposed to be 'peaceful' as you say, but if you look at historic fact, the religion certainly did not start out as peaceful, and if you look in the holy book (did you even read it?) there are 109 verses calling for war against non-believers and instructions how to fight and execute non-believers.

How is it hatemongering to talk about history of a religion and verses written in a religions holy book? I'm just trying to be objective.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 09-02-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    If you think there isn't a particular problem with islam, you have no critical thinking skills.
    Not your place to say that about me, but believe what you will.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Not your place to say that about me, but believe what you will.
    Are you familiar with the history of the founding of Islam, or the words written in its holy book?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Link to the video?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    every time something like this happens my first thoughts are "NUKE EVERYONE"!!!!

nah thats too painless.. chain them up in guatanomo for the rest of their lives and feed them rat shit with nightly ass fkings. Keep them alive.

I thought Islam was the religion of peace? Seems to be a lot of hate and violence in the Koran (if those quotes that Nick posted are in fact in the Koran)

I do understand Mohammed married underage girls and did lead his armies into battle solely based on religion and conquest. Dude is like the total opposite of Jesus Christ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I thought Islam was the religion of peace? Seems to be a lot of hate and violence in the Koran (if those quotes that Nick posted are in fact in the Koran)

I do understand Mohammed married underage girls and did lead his armies into battle solely based on religion and conquest. Dude is like the total opposite of Jesus Christ...
    Those quotes are infact in the Koran.

There are peaceful contradictory verses earlier in the Koran.

Unfortunately, the instructions for following the Koran are, when there are contradictions in the book, follow the verse that comes later in the book.

Maybe Islam is a religion of peace, but it is a religion founded and spread through armed military conflict.

This is not racist or 'islamophobic' to claim. It is a historically accurate fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Maybe Islam is a religion of peace
    It's only peaceful when everyone that's not like them are dead or on another planet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

Sick shit, huh?? Coming to country near you.

All religion is idiotic, and if you twist it enough, can make it sound like whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    All religion is idiotic, and if you twist it enough, can make it sound like whatever you want.
    You notice that Hinduism doesn't have to constantly try to convince people that Hinduism is a "religion of peace".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    No one in here is twisting Islam.

Look at the history of the founding and spread of religion. Look at the history of Mohammad marrying 9 year olds and forcing people to convert to Islam at the sword.

I am not 'perverting the truth' that is what actually happened.

These Koranic verses and sharia law are not 'twisting the truth'. that stuff is actually in the religion.

I don't see also how you can say Buddhism for example is idiotic. It is basically positive self help. There are many religions that don't encourage followers to be militant and commit acts of violence or cut off womens clits.