Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-25-2011, 01:20 AM   #16
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Jacobs rips Rex Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
They still play ever year... in the preseason

Not in games that mean anything.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:50 AM   #17
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

just because i feel the same way as jacobs just said i'll excuse it...but jacobs has an equally big mouth. and ive got no love for antrel rolle, i despize hearing his weekly spot with joe and evan on 660 because thats a guy that never backs up any of his trash talking. he couldnt cover me, oh wait he could...if he held me.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:56 AM   #18
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

This made my day.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:29 AM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rex told Jacobs WAIT TILL WE WIN THE SUPERBOWL. He's a special kind of delusional.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #20
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Rex told Jacobs WAIT TILL WE WIN THE SUPERBOWL. He's a special kind of delusional.

*sigh*

I love Rex as a head coach. I think he makes the defense look way better than they actually are, but sometimes I wish he would just shut the **** up. Your team is 8-7 and probably won't even make the playoffs. Wrong time to open your mouth.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:34 AM   #21
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds
"that's just they way he do things......bastard.......fat-bellied coach"......dude, can you say f-i-n-e....... ....and enroll your ass in Toast Masters....pleeez....
Only you would be bothered by that
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #22
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

I have no problem with what Jacobs said. Rex loss so it was warranted. That brashness will rub people the wrong way.

Most giants know it was Rex being Rex.

My jets are mediocre this year at best.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: