Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-13-2013, 09:23 AM   #32
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Growing up a minority

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I can't think of even one in Europe.

Sweden, Germany, France and UK are probably the countries with most non-european foreigners in Europe but there's no way that "white people" are a minority in any of these countries.

In London white Brits are a minority, don't know about rest of the country if all white people are counted I think 55% of London is white.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #33
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

this has to be the most pathetic post i have seen.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #34
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Since when is Mexican a race?

They are either white or black, or mixed.

???

I haven't said anything about mexicans beeing race.
please leave me out of this ;-ppppp
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #36
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
In London white Brits are a minority, don't know about rest of the country if all white people are counted I think 55% of London is white.
55% = minority?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #37
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
55% = minority?

Eat shit and learn to read between the lines, WHITE BRITS = MINORITY.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #38
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

some of you dumbass dont understand what being the minority is. its not about what race is what percent. its about what race is superior and respected to others in society.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:53 AM   #39
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Eat shit and learn to read between the lines, WHITE BRITS = MINORITY.
So there are white British people who are not white Brits?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:20 AM   #40
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Since when is Mexican a race?

They are either white or black, or mixed.
Wait, wut?
I think you got us mixed up with Brazilians or Puerto Ricans...Mexicans are a mix of European and Native American, like most of Latin America except for those that have a large African presence.
TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #41
stax
Mooooooooooose

stax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I found an article about that, I think that's a very loose statement.
And the rest of the country has a great majority of white brits.

Immigration to London is nothing new, immigration in London is nothing new, for instance, two friends of mine are the 3rd generation of indian immigrants and their families have been in the UK for like 100 years. And there are plenty of kids who have one british and one foreign parent in London so "white brits" is not something I'm a fan of.

Yeah I found an article after this thread piqued my interest. It says 44.9% of Londoners identified themselves as 'White British' in the 2011 Census. Assuming that the other 55.1% were a bunch of different races (we don't even need to look that up), that makes 'White British' the majority.

Off the top of my head, I believe white people are a statistical minority in just one of the 33 London boroughs, which is Newham in east London.

Also this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
some of you dumbass dont understand what being the minority is. its not about what race is what percent. its about what race is superior and respected to others in society.
stax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #42
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

even for nick young, this thread is a new low.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: