Default Re: Gucci Mane's Twitter

Gucci is too funny

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

poor al. this thread is saddening

16 Time NBA Champions! LALakerFan4Life's Avatar

Gucci Mane ‏@gucci1017 7h

**** jeezy. Tip. Gotti. Waka.Nicki minaj drake d a Wooh.frenchy 2 chainz coachk kkaior eminem oj rock Quavo takeoff cardo dam g
    https://twitter.com/gucci1017/status/377155559809503232

Did Gucci just dissed Eminem? Em would tear him apart.

Quote Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life
    https://twitter.com/gucci1017/status/377155559809503232

Did Gucci just dissed Eminem? Em would tear him apart.
    Not feeling Em's new shit at all.

This f orum sucks dick

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    i've posted a few hundred songs in here, have fun

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...84327&page=174
    Terrible fcking songs

Grade "A" Genius Wile E. Coyote's Avatar

I must be trippin (high as f*ck) but I think yawl read it wrong...I think he said he'll pay 10k a piece for all the b!tches he named, and he wants them to wear Tennis skirts like Sabrina Williams, only with no panties.

Basically he didn't say he "smashed", he was simply saying he'll pay them each $10,000 to have intercource with him.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    I must be trippin (high as f*ck) but I think yawl read it wrong...I think he said he'll pay 10k a piece for all the b!tches he named, and he wants them to wear Tennis skirts like Sabrina Williams, only with no panties.

Basically he didn't say he "smashed", he was simply saying he'll pay them each $10,000 to have intercource with him.
    Maybe, but its hard to decipher when he types phonetically and puts full stops in the middle of sentences. I hope he didn't get with Taraji though

after the past few months of doing the same shit just only directed at waka? are u retarded? and with rocko going to his place to fight? lol come on
    Young Throwback ‏@youngthrowback 5h
    @gucci1017. Eh this gucci brother sum1 hack brah twitter. Yall tr y sabotage brah. Dat messed up let gucci b. GOD kno d truth. Hackers
    Retweeted by Gucci Mane

Your stupidity honestly never ceases to amaze me, Al. Usually some kids on ISH actually grow up and find a little common sense after a while, but you've managed to go full retard and stay there.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

He said "unnng gummble gooote rulalong tramble derkleps" you f*cking idiots, your inability to comprehend his genius is embarrassing. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to keep holding my breath for as long as I can and then trying to break my own record

Listen to Al you guys, he's dialed into all the relevant shit

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Gucci is wilding

this guy is a straight loser.

It's unfortunate that we live in a world where physicians, dentists, social workers, teachers, etc. combined, make less money than gucci mane. I can't even recall a song of his, but I youtube'd him and his shit sounds garbage.

Idk. Maybe it's just my lack of new music now a days, But I just hear so many new artists, and it just seriously trips me out. The quality of the shit I hear, ALL THESE MOTHERF.UCKERS SOUND THE SAME! They rhyme about the same shit, all the time. All songs stay the same. All these artists that I hear people talk about, I prolly wouldn't be able to name you a song they made(If I can, It doesn't impress me). They are all making money because all of these young tools, not only like them, but promote them, follow them, pay money to listen them.

Guys that i hear and have no real clue about are guys like Asap Rocky, Gucci, Waka Flocka, Rocko, 2 chainz, future, etc. Some of these guys I had to look up and have never heard about.

I listen to a few guys that are actually putting out some quality music like Kendrick, Jermaine cole, Some of drake, some of wale, and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    this guy is a straight loser.

It's unfortunate that we live in a world where physicians, dentists, social workers, teachers, etc. combined, make less money than gucci mane. I can't even recall a song of his, but I youtube'd him and his shit sounds garbage.

Idk. Maybe it's just my lack of new music now a days, But I just hear so many new artists, and it just seriously trips me out. The quality of the shit I hear, ALL THESE MOTHERF.UCKERS SOUND THE SAME! They rhyme about the same shit, all the time. All songs stay the same. All these artists that I hear people talk about, I prolly wouldn't be able to name you a song they made(If I can, It doesn't impress me). They are all making money because all of these young tools, not only like them, but promote them, follow them, pay money to listen them.

Guys that i hear and have no real clue about are guys like Asap Rocky, Gucci, Waka Flocka, Rocko, 2 chainz, future, etc. Some of these guys I had to look up and have never heard about.

I listen to a few guys that are actually putting out some quality music like Kendrick, Jermaine cole, Some of drake, some of wale, and that's about it.
    People my age are mostly concerned with having a good time, and their idea of that is going to clubs and parties. The kind of music which is usually playing is by artists such as those you mentioned. Everyone knows 2Chainz is ass but he makes catchy songs. A lot of my generation thinks its cool to sound or even be stupid/ignorant, hence Chief Keef. When we get older we'll start to appreciate the Nas' of this world. The mature people of my generation who listen to rap already do.

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    People my age are mostly concerned with having a good time, and their idea of that is going to clubs and parties. The kind of music which is usually playing is by artists such as those you mentioned. Everyone knows 2Chainz is ass but he makes catchy songs. A lot of my generation thinks its cool to sound or even be stupid/ignorant, hence Chief Keef. When we get older we'll start to appreciate the Nas' of this world. The mature people of my generation who listen to rap already do.
    How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    If I didn't know any better, I'd have assumed it was theoo's twitter.