Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Love Live Life

Default Re: NBA 2K15 info and discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHv9iLPqh_c

The Park looks sick and now we got a full court gym with nba rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmn1xVS7e6A

The Stage
    Last edited by TheReal Kendall; 10-01-2014 at 05:34 PM.

I really wish there was an easy way to pirate this game or mod my XBONE. I'm tired of buying this game every year just to test it and then be disappointed. I wish they'd drop the price like they did in the early years. I remember I first bought 2k because it was 20 bucks. They knew they sucked and no one would give them a chance. Then when they got it right with 2k7 they charged full price.

2k is becoming a greedy company that focuses on presentation instead of gameplay. They actually wasted resources for making the teams have dancing cheerleaders. That's just sad when you consider that the game will more than likely have the same cheesy exploits that ruin the game. I bet they'll still have these alley oops in heavy traffic, kick ball 3 or 4 times a game, players that watch a ball go out of bounds instead of hustling to save it, etc.

I love when they add realistic animations and give the user control of which hand to finish with at the rim. Some times this game feels like it takes no skill.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

More flash than substance. Catering to the IPhone generation.

any word on the classic teams?

I know they're included, but I wonder if they're the same since the last NBA2k I owned, 2K12. I posted this question in Operation Sports but nobody bothered to answer for over a month.

I haven't seen anything official. Some teams here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2AKslqDqPo

94-95 Magic
    95-96 Bulls
    95-96 Sonics
    97-98 Bulls
    97-98 Jazz
    97-98 Lakers
    97-98 Spurs
    00-01 76ers

Pretty sure those have all been in past games.

Banned

Trying to embed links on ISH..rookie

Where did yall preoder this? Any good deals? Saw one place with 20%, but it was PC.

Microsoft Store has a 15k VC bonus (extra 10k, rather than the KD accessories).
    Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious; 10-05-2014 at 05:44 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Where did yall preoder this? Any good deals? Saw one place with 20%, but it was PC.

Microsoft Store has a 15k VC bonus (extra 10k, rather than the KD accessories).
    If you have PS Plus, you get a 15k VC bonus too + all the other original pre-order bonuses

Does 360 have the story mode part in myCareer?

I know last year it didn't have the story in it, just the same old myCareer from 2k13.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I remember I first bought 2k because it was 20 bucks. They knew they sucked and no one would give them a chance. Then when they got it right with 2k7 they charged full price.
    For whatever it's worth, I do not believe the $20 price tag was because 2K thought they sucked. EA had a stranglehold on the market and I believe that's what precipitated the move. NBA 2K2 and NBA 2K3 were both outstanding games, thought by many to be the best and most realistic NBA simulations to date, but they were unfamiliar, whereas EA Sports and NBA Live were both well known entities.

Unfortunately, 2K decided to try to emulate Live for 2K4 (known as ESPN NBA Basketball 2004), attempting to implement some arcade designs, but failing poorly in the execution (Chauncey Billups could dunk with ease, blocks had vapor trails). Still, it was strangely well-received by reviewers.

Either way, the $20 push actually began with NFL 2K5. 2K's football team was dropping mega bombs that year. First, the game looked like it was going to be incredible, then 2K released news of a $20 price tag. Then, 2K pulled out the double trump card, releasing the game two games early. The rest of the 2K brand followed the $20 price point that year, likely as a means to give folks an easy way to try out quality games for which they may have not been previously familiar. Pretty incredible gamble on 2K's part, but I reaped the reward. NFL 2K, NHL 2K, and NBA 2K all for the price of one that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung
    any word on the classic teams?
    Essentially the same teams as 2K12 (though I believe the '02 Kings are gone). There are new legends in MyTeam mode though (I've heard four examples thus far: Kevin Johnson, Tom Chambers, Bob Cousy, and Tiny Archibald). I do not believe those legends will be available in the regular portion of the game, but knowing 2K has those rights, may they could make that possible in the future.
    Last edited by Rake2204; 10-05-2014 at 10:49 PM.

Downloading right now. It's taking forever. IT was at 25% after about an hour. Live servers are slow as f*ck.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Downloading right now. It's taking forever. IT was at 25% after about an hour. Live servers are slow as f*ck.
    Give us some info after you play it

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Give us some info after you play it
    Will do. I think the download will finish soon but can't play until midnight.

Gonna play the CPU first and see how that goes. Probably going to use Portland vs the Warriors or Rockets.

Just popped it in. LEGGOOOO

Love Live Life

I'm headed to gamestop now.