Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: My speculation about how wilson shot brown in ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Someone in the store a patron it's being said called the cops and reported a robbery. Cops acted on the call. Why wouldn't they take the tapes to investigate if indeed what was said happened? It's ok if you don't know. Neither do I. I simply asked because you seemed to have been following the case but your recent replies tell me you don't know. Just going by assumption. Solid.

Most store owners would call cops if someone stole items from their store and casually walked out. Guess it's sweet there.
    Alright I assumed the store owner called the cops. But i dont have proof.

Though I still think he called the cops, but I also understand why he would deny it now.

Im not entirely sure what the significance is if they called the cops or not.
    http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/...43%26page%3D14

to me that is a robbery.

you are the first person to dispute that is a robbery.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 08-18-2014 at 11:37 PM.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Did he or didn't he rob the store? Has that been answered? So far what I know is the store didn't call the cops on him. So who did and why didn't the store? Video shows he was at the counter. If you steal someone you usually flee. Just questions I'm curious of. You seem to follow this case. Do you know?
    Totally agree. This "go home at any cost" mentality cops have has led to a lot of senseless deaths.

I'd honestly be scared to reach for my wallet around a cop at this point. It's a black wallet after all, he might think it's a gun...
    Last edited by ThePhantomCreep; 08-18-2014 at 11:45 PM.

Why did he shoot him so many times?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    Totally agree. This "go home at any cost" mentality cops have has led to a lot of senseless deaths.

I'd honestly be scared to reach for my wallet around a cop at this point. It's a black wallet after all, he might think it's a gun...
    Or handcuffed and shot by cops and either they say "accident", "thought it was my taser", "u reached for my gun".

Sad part you reach for wallet and the morning paper reads "man riddled with 38 bullets". But hey no excessive force.

I just don't see how people can read cops killing unarmed people with a couples hundred bullets and it's justified.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    6 shots is nothing .. you can fire off 6 quickly .. and 4 were on his arm so he probably wasn't down yet .. then came the last 2 .. you fire to neutralize(down)

Love Live Life

I understand the dude robbed the store and whatnot but the cop didn't have to shoot him. I haven't been following the story so I'm just speaking on the little bit I've read/seen online.

Anyway, if dude was indeed unarmed, cops have a couple of different options to use before lethal force.

At my old job I was a armed guard and was trained on basically most of the cop stuff to a certain degree and you suppose to always avoid lethal force if the perp is unarmed.

You can either tase, pepper spray, or overpower the individual.

So I really don't see how or why the cop felt the need to shoot the dude. Even if there were 2 perps that mace can cover a wide area. I've seen that stuff shut a whole club down. Just pulling out the mace and taser would have been enough to deter the 2 suspects.

Also I'm bout to start reporting all the racist crap you guys say on here.

NBA Legend

Adrenaline (especially combined with crazy shit like pcp or bath salts, god knows what some criminals are on) can give a person crazy physical resilience and if youre a cop and someone is assaulting you, you have no choice but to kill them bc if they manage to land a blow or fire a shot that knocks you unconscious, you may never end up waking up.

Teddy Bear got what he had comin. Its time to deal with this, folks. Sometimes bad things happen to bad people.

Because the cop was poorly trained. Trigger happy.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    I understand the dude robbed the store and whatnot but the cop didn't have to shoot him. I haven't been following the story so I'm just speaking on the little bit I've read/seen online.

Anyway, if dude was indeed unarmed, cops have a couple of different options to use before lethal force.

At my old job I was a armed guard and was trained on basically most of the cop stuff to a certain degree and you suppose to always avoid lethal force if the perp is unarmed.

You can either tase, pepper spray, or overpower the individual.

So I really don't see how or why the cop felt the need to shoot the dude. Even if there were 2 perps that mace can cover a wide area. I've seen that stuff shut a whole club down. Just pulling out the mace and taser would have been enough to deter the 2 suspects.

Also I'm bout to start reporting all the racist crap you guys say on here.
    If the cops only justification is brown robbed a store.
    An event the cop didnt know about than it was murder.

If Johnson's version was true cop murdered brown.

NBA rookie of the year

according to johnson because brown was running away. and then after being shot in the back brown turned around and put up his hands and surrendered and begged not to be shot. The cop choose to kill brown.

According to the cop (wilson) brown pushed him back into his car, punched him in the face, and tried to take his gun. In the struggle his gun discharged, brown and johnson ran away.

Cop got out the car and commanded them to stop. Johnson surrendered.

Brown charged at the cop. the cop fired until brown hit the ground. if it makes any difference to you brown was 6'4 almost 300 lbs. I think 292.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Yes? Dorian Johnson Confirms Him and Brown Took Part of Robbery

Edit: Also to comment on your store not calling the cops question. I'm not sure why stores do this, but when I lived in Cincinnati, small stores wouldn't call the cops over small shit because they felt it was a waste of time to get a cruiser out there, have someone be interviewed by the cop. Small time robberies happen like this all the time in the ghetto where I lived.
    thanks for that link.
    Johnson admits to robbing the store with brown. Even if the store owner is denying he got robbed, imo its pretty clear to a neutral observer they robbed the store and the store owner is scared he will be blamed by the community for saying brown robbed him. Maybe its an unjustified fear, maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    according to johnson because brown was running away. and then after being shot in the back brown turned around and put up his hands and surrendered and begged not to be shot. The cop choose to kill brown.

According to the cop (wilson) brown pushed him back into his car, punched him in the face, and tried to take his gun. In the struggle his gun discharged, brown and johnson ran away.

Cop got out the car and commanded them to stop. Johnson surrendered.

Brown charged at the cop. the cop fired until brown hit the ground. if it makes any difference to you brown was 6'4 almost 300 lbs. I think 292.
    I think the cop the cop was trigger happy. And by happy I mean his mind blanked and he didnt asses the situation. Just because you are 292 pounds doesnt mean you eat bullets like they are punches.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    If the cops only justification is brown robbed a store.
    An event the cop didnt know about than it was murder.

If Johnson's version was true cop murdered brown.
    What if Brown was charging the police, like a witness was caught on camera saying?

That shy innocent young boy who was going to college next week doe.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 08-19-2014 at 12:25 AM.

NBA Superstar

I think the cop the cop was trigger happy. And by happy I mean his mind blanked and he didnt asses the situation. Just because you are 292 pounds doesnt mean you eat bullets like they are punches.

yes u do.

a rhino will take a lot more bullets than a chihuaha

a bear will take a lot more bullets than a squirrel

but none are surviving one to the head which was the finisher according to cop/girl testimony. most of those shots hit his arm anyways.

the cop testimony is very believable. this idea he murdered a guy in the middle of a apartment complex with his hands up in broad daylight is laffable.

NBA rookie of the year

I think it will come down to which version the jury believes.

If its dorian johnson's version it is definitely murder. Technically its not first degree murder, because its not premeditated, but I wish second degree murder could get the death penalty.

If Wilson's version is believed. IMO wilson should be reinstated on the force and I think he did nothing wrong. We can not push cops, we cannot trap a cop in a car, we cannot punch a cop, we cannot reach for a cops gun, we cannot charge a cop.

No one other than johnson and wilson (the cop) knows what really happened. this video leads me to lean towards the cop since the witness (who doesn't know sound is being recorded talks about how brown charged at wilson)

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1686...uson-shooting/

also the fact that johnson claimed brown was shot in the back and the autopsy report has refuted that. IIRC all shots entered from the front.

I am currently leaning towards the cops version but I am totally open to being wrong. I dont know the cop and have nothing invested in his well being beyond wanting the truth.