Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

after the dank I will .. . . .

rank sentamentalist

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Eww... Spring Onions?!
    I could always trade them in for a few Spanish onions, which I could chop up in front of Ray's stupid face to make him cry. That's assuming he'll still be conscious after having had his head severed from his body and slow roasted in a 300 degree oven for five hours.

Local High School Star

A Dragon Roll Platter from Shogun.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

I have really been craving some well-done (not a temperature reference) duck as of late.

I really want to make my own duck-thigh confit, but I'm having trouble locating anything other than whole ducks and duck breast, let alone finding reasonably priced, high-quality, duck fat.

If my local meat markets disappoint me, I guess I'll have to order off the internet. Does anyone have any experience with ordering temperature-sensitive food-related products via the internet? I know there are alot of options out there, but I worry that quality may suffer depending on the distance of shipping.
    Last edited by BankShot; 01-05-2011 at 01:40 AM.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

Duck confit

Certified ISHiot.

I could go for a pizza right about now.

Vanilla Ice Cream with crushed Oreos.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bankshot
    Rambling about Duck
    No fans of duck in here? Fair enough.

On a cold winter day, there's nothing better than a well-prepared bowl of beef chilli and a chunk of homemade cornbread.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    I could go for a pizza right about now.
    Whats your pie of choice??

My go-to is Pepperoni and Pinneapple. It has all the basic flavors; sweet, salty, spicy, tangy, savory.

my gf

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    agreed
    If it weren't the current time, I'd heat up a generous bowl of chili, finish it with the proper garnishes (sour cream, grated cheddar cheese, minced chives, Green Tabasco Sauce) and post an image for all of the ISH OTC to behold.

Served with a side of my world famous homemade cornbread, there is nothing IMO that can warm you up on a frigid winter evening.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    Last week I had a big pot of chilli made, perfect timing for the ridiculously cold temperatures (relatively speaking of course) here in PHX.
    Out of curiosity, what exactly is "ridiculous cold chili weather" in Phoenix?

I'm not trying to make this a d*ck measuring contest, or whatever, but in terms of comparison

Yesterday (Tuesday) in Minneapolis, we had a high of 8-Degrees F, which felt a total of 20 degrees less due to wind chill.