Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Arkansas Judge William Adams Beats Child for using the Internet

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    What you said, doesn't depend on the action.
    What you said:
    Common sense buddy. I got it. You on the other hand, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Common sense buddy. I got it. You on the other hand, don't.
    Can't deny what you wrote. No matter which way you try to change it. And facepalm, this isn't even a situation where common since is involved.

Can't deny what you wrote. No matter which way you try to change it. And facepalm, this isn't even a situation where common since is involved.
    Of course it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Of course it is.
    So you accept beating disordered kids.........yall ****** these days......I wonder sometimes, I wonder........

So you accept beating disordered kids.........yall ****** these days......I wonder sometimes, I wonder........
    Yup, and in the meantime when not beating them we should rape them.

You guys above are sick and crazy. Abuse doesn't equal good behavior. Most abused kids either become antisocial or criminals. Most kids who don't get beat turn out to be actual good beings.

I can tell most of you guys are lying and were never abused at home. I was abused, this video brings up so many memories.
    +1 Abuse is not the answer. Kids are gonna fight back eventually in many cases if you ask me. Sorry to hear you were abused, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    +1 Abuse is not the answer. Kids are gonna fight back eventually in many cases if you ask me. Sorry to hear you were abused, bro.
    respect

respect
    Would rep you if I could, but already did lol. It says I have to "spread it around" wtf is this shit?

Oh and you ever find out who the girl in your avatar is?

Would rep you if I could, but already did lol. It says I have to "spread it around" wtf is this shit?

Oh and you ever find out who the girl in your avatar is?
    Mine keep saying the same thing........

Nawww but she find as fck tho. I'm bout to change it to Ida Ljungqvist.

Mine keep saying the same thing........

Nawww but she find as fck tho. I'm bout to change it to Ida Ljungqvist.
    Ya she is. She mad cute.

Ya she is. She mad cute.
    I know you're getting tired of Ida.

I've had worse. First of all, the girl wasn' too big, looked about 13 or 14. Secondly, she had a disorder. And that's not abuse????????

Go beat the chit out of your kid like that, video tape it and show it to the police. Then go see if they decide whether or not that's abuse.

You're probably old, back in the day they really didn't have child abuse laws but now's different. I doubt you've ever been beaten though.
    I'm 19. LOL
    I started getting whooped since I could remember.
    I don't say I was abused because abuse means you allow it to happen.
    If you got severely injured or even injured from a beating, its because you allowed it.

I trained my self against the beatings. I was vigalante, aware of any upcoming beating, had escape routes. And even when I couldn't escape for a short period, I developed the skill of blocking every hit (whether it be a belt, cord, or a freaking rod. Now with an extension cord, even stoping the hits hurts plus you have to watch out for the whip-lash after the hit. I learned to protect my face, I learned evasive maneuvers to get out of corners and make a run for it.

Soon enough they caught on. And planned traps for me. But I was ahead of them. They would come when your sleeping. But me being vigalante, I would know ahead of time and would barricade my room for that night.

Even when I couldn't barricade. I developed an ability to detect whenever someone walks into my room when sleeping. So they could never catch me off guard, or ever get a direct hit on my face.

You learn to survive. You learn to take the licks and keep on ticking. Until you reach an age where you fight back (14 for me) and after that it stopped.

I remember the day vividly. I had my pocket knife ready and they had their extension cords. And I said "Lets battle it out, my knife or the extension cord which is more powerful?"

Ofcourse you would have to take preemptive measures ahead of time. Hide the rest of the knifes in the house. Make sure they don't have anything more powerful than a knife to fight back.

I did and I was set... Later on (around 16) I didn't need any objects anymore.
    I used my fist as a deterant, and if they spontaneously slapped me. I'm slapping the shit outta them back.

Anyone who says they were abused is because they allowed it. You gotta learn to survive for a while so you can later on fight back.

All in all i came out very much okay. No permanent injuries (or injuries period!) or marks. Not one hit on my face.
    Last edited by Bladers; 11-01-2011 at 10:19 PM.

I know you're getting tired of Ida.
    No, I'm not! Not at all actually. People just haven't been posting in my thread though. There are two great videos i posted in there though. You can bump it if you want

ok so bladers is ****ed im not even going to comment on that.

but copping a good old whipping builds something into the brain. touch the computer means copping a whooping, not touching computer = getting dinner.

u may consider this abuse, i consider it character building.

no study to prove it, but i just believe kids who weren't beaten and there parents tried to reason with them = kids who just grow up snot-nosed and think they're untouchable.

my kids will be copping a beating for stupid shit, just like i did, and i thank my parents coz i turned out pretty ****ing great.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    I'm 19. LOL
    I started getting whooped since I could remember.
    I don't say I was abused because abuse means you allow it to happen.

I trained my self against the beatings. I was vigalante, aware of any upcoming beating, had escape route. And even when I couldn't escape for a short period, I developed the skill of blocking every hit. Now with an extension cord, even stoping the hits hurts and then you have to watch out for the whiplash after the hit. I learned to protect my face, I learned evasive manuevers to get out of corners and make a run for it.

Soon enough they caught on. And planned traps for me. But I was ahead of them. They would come when your sleeping. But me being vigalante, I would know ahead of time and would barricade my room for that night.

Even when I couldn't barricade. I developed an ability to detect whenever someone walks into my room when sleeping. So they could never catch me off guard, or ever get a direct hit on my face.

You learn to survive. You learn to take the licks and keep on ticking. Until you reach an age where you fight back (14 for me) and after that it stopped.

I remember the day vividly. I had my pocket knife ready and they had their extension cords. And I said "Lets battle it out, my knife or the extension cord which is more powerful?"

Ofcourse you would have to take preemptive measures ahead of time. Hide the rest of the knifes in the house. Make sure they don't have anything more powerful than a knife to fight back.

I did and I was set... Later on (around 16) I didn't need any objects anymore.
    I used my fist as a deterant, and if they spontaneously slapped me. I'm slapping the shit outta them back.

Anyone who says they were abused is because they allowed it. You gotta learn to survive for a while so you can later on fight back.

All in all i came out very much okay. No permanent injuries or marks. Not one hit on my face.
    You had it easy. It's pretty hard to defend yourself qwhen you six, and your mom breaks your arm when she feels like it. Or if your dad places the tip of his gun on your forehead and dares you to do something he doesn't like.

From what you wrote, your hardships came during your teenage life. Imagine being threatened with butcher knives at your throat at five years old.