Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: April 28: Magic-76ers Game 5

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Wonder how the Magic will play without D-12 in game 6.
    why where will howard be?

Local High School Star

Lol.

Dileo: "Dwight's getting too many rebounds! The NBA's best rebounder is killing us on the boards and it's making my ***** hurt!"

SVG: "Need a tampon?"

Local High School Star sixerfan3511's Avatar

Van Gundy needs to read the full quote that DiLeo said. He gets all defensive about DiLeo complaining about Howard being in the key too long, and the first 2 things DiLeo said was "he had a great game, he's a great player" and added that he "doesn't need any advantages." I just don't like Van Gundy, always trying to get media attention. Just go back to eating twinkies and STFU

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
    Van Gundy needs to read the full quote that DiLeo said. He gets all defensive about DiLeo complaining about Howard being in the key too long, and the first 2 things DiLeo said was "he had a great game, he's a great player" and added that he "doesn't need any advantages." I just don't like Van Gundy, always trying to get media attention. Just go back to eating twinkies and STFU
    Why the **** would SVG need to read that quote when he listened to it? The postgame interview is on ESPN. DiLeo needs to grow a pair and say what he means to say rather than act all meek about it. If he thought Howard was able to stay in the lane for 3+ seconds, then go ahead and eat the fine and ***** about the officiating.

Local High School Star sixerfan3511's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    Why the **** would SVG need to read that quote when he listened to it? The postgame interview is on ESPN. DiLeo needs to grow a pair and say what he means to say rather than act all meek about it. If he thought Howard was able to stay in the lane for 3+ seconds, then go ahead and eat the fine and ***** about the officiating.
    u wanna be technical, then ok he should have listened not "read". Point is he just picked at a few words that DiLeo said by saying o, well then that's why Dwight has been successful, not because he's a good player but because of the call. He just had selective hearing, and tried to humiliate DiLeo. The same way he did to Shaq. When in reality all he's doing is making more and more people think he's just a fat piece of $hit that thinks he's the greatest thing alive.

Good game by the Magic, soild performance. I would expect them to close out the series in Philly.

Local High School Star visirale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
    Did you even listen to the interview? He went on for like 3 minutes about it. Sure he prefaced it with "he's a great player and had a great game" but it doesn't change the fact he was saying that they weren't having success guarding him because refs weren't making calls. He didn't even have the balls to outright criticize the refs either, probably afraid of the fine .

I chuckled at SVG's presser. He was pretty damn funny.

A lot of things happen throughout the game and you can't just blame it on the ref. S[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it happens man. On another note, Dwight shouldn't have blatantly clock Dalembert, but rather wait for a couple of play down and maybe throw in a hard foul. The dumb [COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]ss just force a game 7!!!

College star

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    Idiot, if he says it, he gets fined

Banned

DiLeo looked like a little ***** in that press conference.

You could tell he had been building up the confidence to say that the whole series.

any news on Lee?

Saw a basketball once ajackson2310's Avatar

i hope the nba doesnt suspended dwight for game 6 its the playoffs and tension grows so i think he should be fined a good amount to keep everything under control...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    Idiot, if he says it, he gets fined
    Quote Originally Posted by myself
    then go ahead and eat the fine and ***** about the officiating
    Learn to read before posting Mr. Shortbus.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    any news on Lee?
    out for game 6

Local High School Star visirale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    out for game 6
    W/ a fractured sinus