Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    College star

Default Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheeBeast
    Depends what the coaches decide.
    Who's your coach again?

Ohh. The guy who is a walking offensive doppelg

Banned

Default Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    Honestly. Can i please have someone answer one simple question please.

Why is it whenever theres a discussion about kobe being great... Everyone says kobes team mates are legendary.

And why is it whenever theres a discussion about kobes team mates being great. People say theyre overrated garbage

And why is the same done for jordan but in the opposite sense... In that jordan fans prop up jordan by saying pippen sucked and they had no center or depth...

Then when an all time team thread comes up those same people say pippen is better than lebron. And the 90s bulls is the best team ever

Whats the word for this... It starts with an H and rhymes with hypocrite a@55 faced retard

I see no one wants to answer this

Typical

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

[QUOTE=BlackVVaves]Who's your coach again?

Ohh. The guy who is a walking offensive doppelg

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    I just want LA to make the Finals now, so we can see LeBron and Wade torch Kobe's old ass.
    Yeah, kinda like how that happened last time they played?

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=320304013

College star

True, but with Eddie Jordan coming in we'll see alot of new changes in our offense.
    Will be interesting to see how he does so. I truly believe a solid balance of scoring, coupled with consistent ball movement and screens - particularly off the ball screens for Kobe and pick and roll action with Nash - will maximize the talent LA has.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Honestly. Can i please have someone answer one simple question please.

Why is it whenever theres a discussion about kobe being great... Everyone says kobes team mates are legendary.

And why is it whenever theres a discussion about kobes team mates being great. People say theyre overrated garbage

And why is the same done for jordan but in the opposite sense... In that jordan fans prop up jordan by saying pippen sucked and they had no center or depth...

Then when an all time team thread comes up those same people say pippen is better than lebron. And the 90s bulls is the best team ever

Whats the word for this... It starts with an H and rhymes with hypocrite a@55 faced retard
    Just because 3 people on ISH say something doesn't mean you need to take it as gospel. For instance, I take nothing you say as truth. Just do the same for them. Also, you got me I can't think of a single word that rhymes with "hypocrite a@55 faced retard" can I have a hint?

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Yeah, kinda like how that happened last time they played?

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=320304013
    I don't remember Bosh not playing...was that when his baby dinosaur was being born?

Bookmarked.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
    Bookmarked.
    My prediction: We have at least 3 all stars this coming year. I'll give it a 40% chance we have all four on the roster.

Book it!

Hey its not like its kobes fault they havent met in the finals. Kobes been to 4 finals since lebrons came into the league. And lebron choked 2 60+ win teams away
    And LeBron's been to three. So where's Kobe been those three times?

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Kobe's been to 7

Banned

pau can be an allstar for 1 game but not consistent enough anymore

we essentially have 3 superstars. kobe howard is 2 and pau+nash are both almost stars and combine to be a superstar. heat have 2 supers and 1 star. okc has 2 supers and 1 almost star

Kobe's been to 7
    He's talking about since LeBron entered the league. He was putting all the blame on LeBron for not producing a Kobe vs. LeBron finals since 2003-2004, by saying Kobe has been to 4 NBA Finals since then; completely ignoring the fact that LeBron has been to 3 Finals.

Cuz miami has a good frontcourt right? LOLWTF

Howard/Pau will destroy bosh and(whos their scrub center?). Bosh, after returning from injury made his quick stint and performed well but he cant stop Pau or Dwight.

Let's see, Nash is always a threat on offense because his shot is automatic, wether it be from 12 feet away or a 3, he's a threat. Kobe, living legend, can do it all, Metta can make a huge impact with his Defense if he puts all his effort into making Lebron work for all his points. Dwight and Pau will contain Bosh and control the paint for the year of 2013.

So really, the real war will take place in the paint where Miami has their biggest liability.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

Oh common. 2011 and 2012 the lakers werent expected or predicted to even make it to the western confrence finals due to a lack of wins/depth and age

The years lebron didnt make it in 2009 and 2010... The cavs were favorites to win it all. Expected to win it all.. And CHOKED

Whenever kobes expected to make the finals. He makes it.