Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default Aussie fans: who would you root for in Finals between Bogut and Dellevedova?

It must be good days for hoop fans in Austrailia with both Bogut and Dellevedova playing key roles for each team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Aussie fans: who would you root for in Finals between Bogut and Dellevedova?

Alpha Aussies will pull for Bogut

Beta Aussies will pull for Delly

Local High School Star

Default Re: Aussie fans: who would you root for in Finals between Bogut and Dellevedova?

Bogut hands down

Looks like in a few years is Aussies going tn have a bunch of new people in the NBA to follow as well...

Australia might have a very good Olympic team in 5 years or so

Delly because he's on the Cavs

Local High School Star

Bogut is probably our best ever. I'd rather see Delly win though given all the other circumstances.

Bogut because he's been at it for longer and has had some rough times with injury. Will be nice to potentially be guaranteed another Aussie champion either way though

Golden State Aster*sks

They root for teams and superstars, not players of their own.

I remember when it was Heat vs Spurs, all the Aussies were cheering for the Heat, and didn't even know the Spurs had 2 Aussies on their team LOL.

I usually hit open layups

Luc Longley

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taller than CP3
    They root for teams and superstars, not players of their own.

I remember when it was Heat vs Spurs, all the Aussies were cheering for the Heat, and didn't even know the Spurs had 2 Aussies on their team LOL.
    That never happened

Bogut for sure.

**** the manufactured Cavs and their faux God and I question Dellis sportsmanship at times.

College star

If I were one, I'd support the one who can cause the most number of meltdowns in ISH.

Why Australia players hella scrappy? Bogut > Dellavedova but I can respect dellevadovas scrappiness

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Why are there so many Australians on ISH? It's like 50% USA, 26% Canada, 12% European, 11% Oceania, 1% Philippines.
    Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious; 05-25-2015 at 04:32 AM.

Kyrie > Mills > Bogut > Della

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Why are there so many Australians on ISH? It's like 50% USA, 26% Canada, 12% European, 11% Oceania, 1% Philippines.
    This is an Aussie site. Read the info on it.

Doesn't matter who wins, Australia wins.