Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Could James Harden lead a playoff caliber team as the lead player/scorer?

Yes. you put him on the Bulls, they would carry his Bearded ass to the playoffs

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Could James Harden lead a playoff caliber team as the lead player/scorer?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan
    as the lead scorer? yes...
    as the lead player? no...

THis

Could Westbrook even do this? I think a lot of people are seriously under-rating Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    Could Westbrook even do this? I think a lot of people are seriously under-rating Durant.
    Of course he could. He is a top 12 player in the league.

As far as Harden, he is only 23 and has a great talent. I see no reason why he can't lead a team to the playoffs in the future. He actually reminds me of a poor mans Ginoboli. I do want to emphasize "poor mans" because he doesn't have 1/100th of the heart of Manu Ginobili.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

He didn't want to be a first option.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

So....

It's time for Harden to show if he has what it takes to be the #1 option.

Yes, Harden will be the #1 guy in Houston. Lin will be #2/facilitator.

I'm leaning towards no.

NBA lottery pick

About to find out. I

Very good NBA starter

Yes. Look at his numbers with Durant/Westbrook on the bench. Still ridiculously good.

AK47DR91

This thread is now the James Harden Statistics Tracker thread.

My prediction is 24 PPG to lead the Rockets for 2012-13 season.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Still can't believe he wouldn't take OKC's deal.

Banned

Dis gon b good.

Harden has many doubters now after his performance in the finals. But I think he will shine in Houston. I see him averaging anywhere from 21 to 24 ppg. And best case is leading the Rockets to a playoff spot in the tough west.

AK47DR91

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Dis gon b good.

Harden has many doubters now after his performance in the finals. But I think he will shine in Houston. I see him averaging anywhere from 21 to 24 ppg. And best case is leading the Rockets to a playoff spot in the tough west.
    They're gonna need him to average around 24 PPG if they want a playoff spot.

Lin won't average more than 16 PPG. Same with Asik (15 and 12 type guy).

Toni Kukoc

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Yes. Look at his numbers with Durant/Westbrook on the bench. Still ridiculously good.
    Harden and the bench mob last year without Durant or Westbrook were +14.6 pts per 100 possessions, better than the starting lineup of OKC which was something like 7.9

Starters obviously play against better talent but it's still a solid number for OKC's bench mob led by Harden