Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-06-2008, 07:53 PM   #121
Lax4422Chik1342
Kids at the park dunk on me

Lax4422Chik1342 has decent reputation
Default Re: Best Song of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhg88
Nothing wrong with choosing a song by Metallica. Best metal band of all time.

Arguablly, but you said nothing else matters
Lax4422Chik1342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:05 PM   #122
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lax4422Chik1342
Arguablly, but you said nothing else matters

Actually it was a different poster. Personally I wouldn't have chosen that song, either. I'd probably go with Master of Puppets if I were choosing a Metallica song.

Edit: I see the issue here. That poster was talking about the song "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica. I don't think he meant that no other music matters.

Last edited by mhg88 : 07-06-2008 at 08:26 PM.
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:47 PM   #123
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

All I know is right now since this is impossible to answer, and right now my favorite song is:

Rootless Tree - Damien Rice
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #124
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
1. Champagne Supernova by Oasis

Hands Down the greatest song of all time.

F*ck you!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:14 PM   #125
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
F*ck you!
Well put.

Oasis is a terrible band!!
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #126
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Well put.

Oasis is a terrible band!!

Really? You don't even like Wonderwall or Acquiesce? I find them real catchy, but then again I see you've repped Three Days Grace. Two very different styles.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:24 PM   #127
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Really? You don't even like Wonderwall or Acquiesce? I find them real catchy, but then again I see you've repped Three Days Grace. Two very different styles.
I just cant find myself listening to Oasis and having a good time, I just dont like their songs.

As far as Three Days Grace goes, I rep them to an extent. I have a broad taste in music which pretty much means I like a few songs in this genre or from this band, then a few from this band or genre, and it goes on like that.

I have no preferred genre or band, as long as the song is good, who cares?
Old 04-28-2009, 11:26 PM   #128
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Heh, I never posted in this thread.

F T W
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:28 PM   #129
Maniak
Maniak

Did I not see a sweet child of mine reference through this whole thread? Or did I just miss it?

That song has one of the greatest intros ever.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:31 PM   #130
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Did I not see a sweet child of mine reference through this whole thread? Or did I just miss it?

That song has one of the greatest intros ever.

Yup that riff is untouchable. I just hate the f*cking lyrics though and I could never stand AXL rose. You play guitar? If so move your finger sto the bottom left of the neck and bust out that sh!t. Its one of the first things I've learned.

3DG is a bit too violent and corny for my taste. You into classical and country?
Old 04-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #131
Maniak
Maniak

Quote:
Yup that riff is untouchable. I just hate the f*cking lyrics though and I could never stand AXL rose. You play guitar? If so move your finger sto the bottom left of the neck and bust out that sh!t. Its one of the first things I've learned.

3DG is a bit too violent and corny for my taste. You into classical and country?
I dont play guitar. I have a friend who is decent, though.

3 days grace can be excessive, it needs to be listened to in moderation, I think. I havent listened to a song from them in...months.

Classical and country, I dont mind. I can enjoy certain songs and sometimes I get hooked on that for abit. Why do you ask?
Old 04-29-2009, 12:23 AM   #132
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
1. Champagne Supernova by Oasis

Hands Down the greatest song of all time.

There are a lot of Oasis songs that better than that.......
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: