Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 01:38 AM   #1
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here
Default My thoughts on what the Lakers should do:

we have seen what the lakers can do with out both bynum and Ariza [get to the finals] ..we all agree that this lakers team minus ariza bynum is still much improved.. [especialy when adding bynum]

i say keeping odom should be higher on the preference list b/c he would be insurance to both bynum/gasol that we will make the finals next year but arizas contributions can be replaced by having sashas minutes increase and revert back to his 07-08 form as well with artest less likely to stay in houston the lakers can just replace ariza with artest [who would love to come to LA..win a ring.. and he would prob accept 6-7 million]

i will not let ariza screw us ...he played great but he can be replaced!

[+did u see how odom has perfected his 3pt shot in the finals?]

and another sidenote /// bucks seem to be hurting bad [money wise] i saw we steal ramon sessions [the kid is sick when he gets minutes ..triple double machine]

Last edited by Kobe=MVP07` : 07-01-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:48 AM   #2
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My thoughts on what the Lakers should do:

already an odom ariza thread going.. great points add them there... i would but i cannot merge threds
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread