Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: More strange coincidences from Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    You gotta be trolling right?

This is what real emotions look like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kz8mvoPjLA

Here is another video of a girl who looks perfectly calm but you can tell in her eyes she went through some trauma. Read the eyes. They tell the story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kaoVEksAeo

The fact those kids in the Sandy Hook shooting, who should be more susceptible to drama, shows no trauma indicates they were probably not there at the shooting to begin with. If they were, at least one of them would of shown some real emotions, not act like they are reading lines from a script.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    yah, but aurora and sandy hook both being used in the movie?

two pretty random cities and both have mass killings in them and one was during a showing of the movie?

it could be a coincidence, but that is one hell of a coincidence.

lets not compare this to seeing a movie where someone gets shot in new york and then people actually get shot in new york... not really close to the same level of coincidence
    Yeah this is hard to dismiss as coincidental.

Same girl, but this time she changes up her narrative and describes a different scenario:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czT56oHZnx0

These people are so stupid; why didn't they beat the sh*t out of this girl so they could get some emotions out of her before they put her on camera? Rub some onions in here eyes or something because this girl obviously did not go through any trauma and is only making them look like fools by acting so oblivious. It looks like she just came from a Hannah Montana concert and not from a shooting where 27 people died.

600 kids and not one video of any true emotions from kids or adults. Naysayers prove to me I am a nutcase.

Give me one video, just one, of someone actually going through a traumatic ordeal. 27 people dead. Someone's gotta f*ckin cry right? And no I'm not talking about the parents who weren't there on the scene and were afraid their child might've of been lost.

Strange isn't it .. the people NOT involved in the incident are the ones showing the most emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13
    I knew one can make clouds disappear but I wasn't aware one can make hurricanes too
    Stop acting stupid like you know every government secret there is to know out there. If you don't know everything, then stfu and start questioning. Acting like you know it and taking a position this or that cannot happen when you don't truly know it all is a false premise.

At least I'm asking questions because I am claiming I don't know anything. You gotta be honest dude.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    Delete that. You're ruining my credibility. That is a picture of her sister, who strangely is wearing the same outfit she was in, but regardless, it's not the same girl.

Again, your lack of knowledge is simply astounding. You don't know anything about reporting: reporters can only relay what is being told to them by the FBI, Police, and other agencies that decides to release the information.

There seems to be a deliberate attempt of misinformation. The idea is if you bombard the public with contradictory information after another, it will be harder to pin point what is factual since there are so many inconsistencies.

For example, one of the reports reported on a 2nd gunman, but since all reports are now being viewed as "rushed journalism," the initial report, whether factual or not, will now be discounted because of all the misreporting.

Usually incidents this major only has one report and most major news station would cite the official story from other news organization. So the style of reporting itself is another anamoly and something worth looking into a bit deeper.

But you are too dense, your brain might end up frying itself.
    Lol wut? Stopped reading there too.

Not airballing my layups anymore timlush's Avatar

Haven't followed this story very closely, was there anyone who was shot but didn't die?

Same girl, but this time she changes up her narrative and describes a different scenario:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czT56oHZnx0

These people are so stupid; why didn't they beat the sh*t out of this girl so they could get some emotions out of her before they put her on camera? Rub some onions in here eyes or something because this girl obviously did not go through any trauma and is only making them look like fools by acting so oblivious. It looks like she just came from a Hannah Montana concert and not from a shooting where 27 people died.
    You are extremely insensitive. People grieve in different ways. If I lost a bunch of friends/family, I wouldn't know what the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck to do. Add in a bunch of reporters and cameras and I would be confused as all hell. People don't like others to know they are hurting and I am sure theses little kids are being told to put on a brave face for the interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by timlush
    Haven't followed this story very closely, was there anyone who was shot but didn't die?
    Yes, even several children.

Stop acting stupid like you know every government secret there is to know out there. If you don't know everything, then stfu and start questioning. Acting like you know it and taking a position this or that cannot happen when you don't truly know it all is a false premise.

At least I'm asking questions because I am claiming I don't know anything. You gotta be honest dude.
    You are not acting like you know nothing. In fact, you are calling other people dense for not agreeing with you. Make your point without attacking other people and with substantial evidence and then maybe, maybe, people will listen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    You are extremely insensitive. People grieve in different ways. If I lost a bunch of friends/family, I wouldn't know what the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck to do. Add in a bunch of reporters and cameras and I would be confused as all hell. People don't like others to know they are hurting and I am sure theses little kids are being told to put on a brave face for the interviews.
    You can't control emotions like that homie, especially little children. If they have been through a trauma, it will show it in their eyes when they talk about it.

I posted that vid of that one girl who is a lot older and stronger than these kids but you can still tell in her eyes she's been through some rough sh*t.

Maybe a year from now these kids might seem legit, but right after the event and every kid is acting like they are doing a review of the next Disney movie? Please.

600 kids and noone has any proof of someone going through a trauma .. 27 people died. Surely someone is a bit f*cked up.

We have no proof. No dead bodies being carried out; no injuries; no bullet holes; no credible traumatized witnesses, and the only 911 call they released contradicted the events when one of the police officers said, "We must kill Adam" identifying him even before they were on the scene.

Seriously.

You don't find anything suspicious at all?
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 12-21-2012 at 11:01 AM.

You can't control emotions like that homie, especially little children. If they have been through a trauma, it will show it in their eyes when they talk about it.

I posted that vid of that one girl who is a lot older and stronger than these kids but you can still tell in her eyes she's been through some rough sh*t.

Maybe a year from now these kids might seem legit, but right after the event and every kid is acting like they are doing a review of the next Disney movie? Please.

600 kids and noone has any proof of someone going through a trauma .. 27 people died. Surely someone is a bit f*cked up.
    This is not true at all. Some of these kids are still too young to fully comprehend what happened. I was in elementary school when 9/11 happened and people were sad and stuff but nobody actually understood the consequences of it.

I'm not trying to argue whether or not these people are grieving, just that people show it in different ways and oftentimes children don't know what the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck to do in a situation like this. If I was a parent, I would do my best to downplay the situation to protect my kid and help him down the road. I wouldn't be surprised if that is what is going on with several of the kids.