Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: This Is Where the LeBron James 2014 MVP Hype Starts

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Lebron went to Miami to win more rings. Riveting stuff. Please tell us more.
    Correction: Went to Miami to win rings as EASY as humanly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Tonight we saw why LeBron needed to go to South Beach and join a fellow MVP contemporary to have the excessive amount of firepower to win multiple rings. Wade simply dominated this game with his scoring. Bosh, Ray Allen also provided a HUGE lift. Damn that team is totally stacked.

LeBron carried Wade the past two championships but as soon as LeBron gets "carried" (even though he took 10 less shots and was in foul trouble) you pounce on the chance to reinforce how LeBron took the "easy" way out.

for some reason I thought you were good and unbiased poster but I guess not

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    for some reason I thought you were good and unbiased poster but I guess not
    Oh hush. Calm down dude, I was just doing some minor, modern ISH trolling. I see I ruffled 3x Miami fans feathers that quickly. I know what the tick tock is on LeBron, and his tenure in Miami. I'm also not going to retroactively not acknowledge why he's there in the first place like you LeBron stans. And you wouldn't know this but I was rooting for Miami, I absolutely hate the Pacers.

Lebron had an ankle sprain on Monday, was +16 in the +/- meaning their team scored +16 more points with him on the floor. -3 for Dwade, meaning they did worse with him on the floor. B1tches only read box scores and don't watch actual games. Lebron was the MVP of this game. Dwade just cherrypicked all game.

Next.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    Lebron had an ankle sprain on Monday, was +16 in the +/- meaning their team scored +16 more points with him on the floor. -3 for Dwade, meaning they did worse with him on the floor. B1tches only read box scores and don't watch actual games. Lebron was the MVP of this game. Dwade just cherrypicked all game.

Next.
    Oh look it's an advanced stats nut, he doesn't even watch the damn games and grades everyone based off of the boxscore

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Oh look it's an advanced stats nut, he doesn't even watch the damn games and grades everyone based off of the boxscore
    seriously Wade caried Miami with his aggression all game long while brons only aggressive moment was against Mario freaking Chalmers his own teammate over who shoulda switched on D, now the advanced stat police are coming out to try and rescue Lebrons reputation since they didn't watch the game

I did watch the game. Lebron will always own Wade. Lebron carried this Heat team to 2 championships. And Pacers were blowing the Heat out when Lebron was on the Bench. Your puny brain can't comprehend advanced stats. They are there for a reason.

Next scrub.
    Last edited by SavageMode; 12-19-2013 at 03:19 AM.

Let's not forget Lebron also came off an ankle injury from Monday. Lebron owns PG, and KD.

Sit kids.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Tonight we saw why LeBron needed to go to South Beach and join a fellow MVP contemporary to have the excessive amount of firepower to win multiple rings. Wade simply dominated this game with his scoring. Bosh, Ray Allen also provided a HUGE lift. Damn that team is totally stacked.
    This is a great post, correct in every way and form.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    seriously Wade caried Miami with his aggression all game long while brons only aggressive moment was against Mario freaking Chalmers his own teammate over who shoulda switched on D, now the advanced stat police are coming out to try and rescue Lebrons reputation since they didn't watch the game
    Yup, this is true.

LeBron had Dwight Howard esque toxic body language tonight. Anytime Paul George caught a pass with an open 3 rather than run out to contest LeBron would turn to Chalmers and fcking bitch him out. And George literally stood there for like 3-4 seconds one time wide open with LeBron not running out to contest

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Yup, this is true.

LeBron had Dwight Howard esque toxic body language tonight. Anytime Paul George caught a pass with an open 3 rather than run out to contest LeBron would turn to Chalmers and fcking bitch him out. And George literally stood there for like 3-4 seconds one time wide open with LeBron not running out to contest
    And that's still a better defense than your boy KD at his defensive best

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    And that's still a better defense than your boy KD at his defensive best
    0/10 troll because you are too obvious.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

I did watch the game. Lebron will always own Wade. Lebron carried this Heat team to 2 championships. And Pacers were blowing the Heat out when Lebron was on the Bench. Your puny brain can't comprehend advanced stats. They are there for a reason.

Next scrub.

Lebron will always own Wade.

Didn't LeBron choose to play on Wade's team to win championships more easily?

He picked to play on an MVP contemporaries team for a reason. So he could play with him not compete against him.

You can't "own" someone you play with. Haha

NBA lottery pick

LeBron should only have two MVPs (the two he won with the cavs). How could he be the Most Valuable Player if he is playing with two superstars? Miami would be second seed without him this year and would have been a top four seed the previous three seasons.