soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default I got a better question for ya'll......

How do you define "sexy?"

Imo sexy, hot, attractive (fine, dime piece) are all different.

Imo a chick can be avg looking, but be very sexy. Its hard to really put a finger on it, but it can be something about them that for some reason makes them sexy.

It can be the way they walk, talk or sit.
    It can be their eyes, lips or stomach.
    It can even be the way they smell or something even harder to explain, like 'aura.'

I've seen chicks that are about a 5, and have a small tummy and noticeable love handles, but something makes them sexy.

I've also seen chicks that are physically drop dead gorgeous, a perfect 10. But for some reason aren't sexy.

Just how I find some women without makeup or their hair done, and are walking around in sweats sexy. A thong barely showing at times is sexier than a chick in lingerie. I find chicks in a tanktop and panties, sexier than a naked chick at times.

Explain, define etc.etc.

Oh...... and don't forget to add pics :)

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: I got a better question for ya'll......

Eva Mendez absolutely reaks of "sexy"...

GiveItToBurrito
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

This feels kind of creepy, but I guess a girl can be sexy just by having some kind of confidence and by seeming feminine (in a good way, none of that stuffed animals and crying bull****). I think that a lot of people don't give enough girls credit as sexy because they just judge them by a photo they see online, when almost anyone who's not grotesquely obese or homely is sexy when they're trying to get some of your d!ck. So I guess in order of importance, it's confidence, body, style, face (used to care a lot more about faces when I was younger, but I guess as I've gotten more sexually active, I just view it as a bonus if the girl's face is pretty. Body's the most important thing, even if that makes me sound unromantic or chauvinist or something).

Sexiest woman in the world to me is probably...Margaret Brennan.

Really, though, I'll bang anything that moves. Put me on a desert island with two rocks, I'll find a way to **** it

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Seriously...... there's times when I'll see a naked chick and I wonder how she'd look with a tank top and panties.

At times i'd rather just see the chick run around in panties than get naked.

I guess at times its just sexier for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Good points. Some girls just exude sexuality. Maybe it has to do with pheromones, and nature's intrinsic design in attracting a superior mate.

But, when I objectify women, this is the adopted scale I like to use:

1 - Heinous beast, wouldn't f*ck her with PleazeBelieve's mother's c*ck
    2 - Pretty f*cking nasty
    3 - Not attractive, but it's closing time and nobody will know
    4 - A plain girl with some obvious flaws
    5 - Average girl
    6 - A plain girl with several pleasant features or one pretty good item
    7 - Attractive, with multiple good or very good features
    8 - Very hot; any complaint here is misguided
    9 - Smoking b*tch with multiple wins; typical response is to say "Holy $hit"
    10- Legendary goddess; you must look away before you Jizz In Your Pants

lmao, excellent ratings system, repped.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Seriously...... there's times when I'll see a naked chick and I wonder how she'd look with a tank top and panties.

At times i'd rather just see the chick run around in panties than get naked.

I guess at times its just sexier for me.

90% of the time i prefer girls in under wear/outfits, if its something ****ing sexy. imo real breasts look much better in a bra then they do naked- alot of the time i bang girls with some clothes on and it turns me on more than seeing them naked. fake breasts thoe, being infiantly superiour in all regards should be exposed.

Good points. Some girls just exude sexuality. Maybe it has to do with pheromones, and nature's intrinsic design in attracting a superior mate.

But, when I objectify women, this is the adopted scale I like to use:

1 - Heinous beast, wouldn't f*ck her with PleazeBelieve's mother's c*ck
    2 - Pretty f*cking nasty
    3 - Not attractive, but it's closing time and nobody will know
    4 - A plain girl with some obvious flaws
    5 - Average girl
    6 - A plain girl with several pleasant features or one pretty good item
    7 - Attractive, with multiple good or very good features
    8 - Very hot; any complaint here is misguided
    9 - Smoking b*tch with multiple wins; typical response is to say "Holy $hit"
    10- Legendary goddess; you must look away before you Jizz In Your Pants
    the rating system should be made into a 1 page book for men and mailed to every home in the country...

that way we are all on the same page about things...

seems like to alot of guys a 7 is a 9 or a 9 is 7...but they are both looking at an 8...

Great college starter craigthomasb's Avatar

theres 2 catagoriees, theres beatuy and randyness, add them together to get overall attractiveness out of 10

so a girl can be beautiful (9/10) but only 4/10 for randyness(how much of a slut she would be in bed) so shes 13/20 for overall attracive ness (6.5 / 10)

wheras megan fox is actually only about a 6 or 7 for looks (her facr aint that great) but a dead certain 10 out of 10 for slutiness, so overall she a 17/20 (8.5 / 10)

Yeah, not to mention guys give out 10s too frequently. I always take it with a grain of salt these days when someone says "yeah met this girl, she was a 10!"
    so do you have an example of a "10"?

you know, if you look hard enough you can find a flaw in every single girl on the planet...

I used to call Carmen Electra a "10"...then I realized the mear fact that Dennis Rodamn's dick has been inside her brings her down to at least "9"...

maybe 8...

history should be included...

and if "personality" is included then it may be literally impossible for any female to achieve a "10" ranking...

mullet power

For me a 10 would be someone like Adriana Lima, or maybe a prime Jessica Alba. Carmen would rank an 8 on my scale, since she's getting up there in age. Also, I don't find her facial bone structure particularly appealing. If we're to include personality it gets harder, especially because some smokin' hottie I see at the mall I'll likely never know anything about.

But if you DO include it, for someone like say, Jessica Simpson, who would be a 9 on my scale, and only physical knock really being her stubby legs, would still rank at least an 8 if I took into account personality, because to be honest I'm not really gonna care that she thinks there are chickens in the sea while I'm bangin' her.

Then, you have other girls, who may not be all that attractive overall, but have one SPECTACULAR quality which brings her score up. Take this girl:

We can see she's not ugly, but not overtly attractive either, looks fit, has a nice enough tan and white teeth. But then she also has Epic Boobs of Righteous Victory. Those suckers are worth 4 points all on their own. Now we see her after the breast reduction surgery:

No longer is she evoking my "Holy $hit" response, and is more in line with a 5 - average girl.

As you can see I've put a lot of critical thought into this.

1. ^^^ those girls look like they might be 15 years old dude...how old are you?...the one on the top left does look like a young version of Tory lane though...

2. JESSICA SIMPSON'S LEGS ARE FANTASTIC!!!

well, at least they "were" fantastic...I am betting they still are though...

Nah, they're actually college girls. Might even be out of college by now. You can see a "phi beta" on the pants of the one on the right which is indicative of a sorority, and they appear to have been playing beer pong, which is a common university past time.
    if those are college chicks then wow...

I guess I am just getting old... ...they look like jail bait to me...

Saw a basketball once Black Materia's Avatar

For me a 10 would be someone like Adriana Lima, or maybe a prime Jessica Alba. Carmen would rank an 8 on my scale, since she's getting up there in age. Also, I don't find her facial bone structure particularly appealing. If we're to include personality it gets harder, especially because some smokin' hottie I see at the mall I'll likely never know anything about.

But if you DO include it, for someone like say, Jessica Simpson, who would be a 9 on my scale, and only physical knock really being her stubby legs, would still rank at least an 8 if I took into account personality, because to be honest I'm not really gonna care that she thinks there are chickens in the sea while I'm bangin' her.

Then, you have other girls, who may not be all that attractive overall, but have one SPECTACULAR quality which brings her score up. Take this girl:

We can see she's not ugly, but not overtly attractive either, looks fit, has a nice enough tan and white teeth. But then she also has Epic Boobs of Righteous Victory. Those suckers are worth 4 points all on their own. Now we see her after the breast reduction surgery:

No longer is she evoking my "Holy $hit" response, and is more in line with a 5 - average girl.

As you can see I've put a lot of critical thought into this.
    dude could you post a link to that girl in blue dress

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

is that really the same girl after a reduction?
    is it?

Saw a basketball once Black Materia's Avatar

oh yeah is that girl in blue dress really the other one after chest reduction?