Default Fish is expensive as F!!!

Why, if I live in an island surrounded by water is the fish in Puerto Rico so F_____ expensive? It piss me off because I love to eat fish but I end up not buying it because of the price. But oh no the pork is cheap as heck. Then you see all those people complaining why they are fat...it is because of all the pork you eat fatturd. I am going to have to learn to fish and just do it every Sunday....

Default Re: Fish is expensive as F!!!

Because it's getting rare, and expensive to catch.

whats wrong with pork

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Why, if I live in an island surrounded by water is the fish in Puerto Rico so F_____ expensive? It piss me off because I love to eat fish but I end up not buying it because of the price. But oh no the pork is cheap as heck. Then you see all those people complaining why they are fat...it is because of all the pork you eat fatturd. I am going to have to learn to fish and just do it every Sunday....
    you know what i found surprising about PR..the seafood sucks..at least it did at all the restaurants i went to. i figured being an island would make you guys have excellent seafood. y'all do cook excellent chicken though...

oh yeah, and all your mojitos were on point, no matter where i went. have never had a bad mojito in PR. i think it's because of the kind of rum you use..

pork is really unhealthy for you, that shit gets into your bloodstream and causes lots of problems for your organs. Fish is really healthy, all islanders or baysiders know this.

I think its because your country is more concerned with exporting the fish than supplying the people with it.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 02-10-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    pork is really unhealthy for you, that shit gets into your bloodstream and causes lots of problems for your organs. Fish is really healthy, all islanders or baysiders know this.

I think its because your country is more concerned with exporting the fish than supplying the people with it.

Is pork really bad for you? I never heard of people having problems from eating pork outside the same type of problems someone would have from eating too much red meat.

And puerto ricans are like the masters of pork. A lot of puerto ricans where I live... Amazing pig roasts.

Dam. I'm a seafood person. I love lobster rail and crab legs. Scallops. Fish I'm not too into as much.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

it's a conspiracy against the black man

notice how catfish is surprisingly affordable?

they don't want us "jigaboos" knawing on some of that chilean sea bass u heard?

Banned

fish is fairly cheap on my island