Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-13-2010, 05:09 AM   #16
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone still not liking the Gallo pick?

Gallo at 15.0 ppg in the season, after a huge April spurt.

Stats apart, what I'm liking the most is that he began to produce a lot on both ends of the floor even in nights when his 3 pointer isn't working.
Dude is now really beginning to show his talent at 360.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #17
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Sorry you can find an athletic defensive stopper if you want to find one. Is it nice to have one on the team sure but that is a role player that could be easier to replace. But I was saying if I had to choose between Gallo and Chandler give me Gallo.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #18
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Defensive concerns are legit, but please note how Gallo's defense has improved dramatically. To the point that he often guards the most dangerous player in the team.

And in general, if one had to fill in the gap in this sentence:

In the future, ___ will at least be in the All Star discussion.

which name would you put in there, Gallo or Chandler?
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #19
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gallo is a stud and I'm glad we picked him. People may say that we should have taken Lopez instead but 10 or so other teams passed up on Lopez as well. This is Gallo's rookie season and the strides he has made so far this season has been amazing.

Here's my growth o Gallo:
Beginning - 3pt shooter and not much else
2nd part- Starts to drive the ball
3rd part- Plays good Defense and starts to post up
4th and final part- Cocky, 3pt shooter, drives, defense, leader, clutch

I really like this guy and he's much better than Michael Beasley the 2nd overall pick.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #20
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Defensive concerns are legit, but please note how Gallo's defense has improved dramatically. To the point that he often guards the most dangerous player in the team.

And in general, if one had to fill in the gap in this sentence:

In the future, ___ will at least be in the All Star discussion.

which name would you put in there, Gallo or Chandler?

Gallo easily..
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:34 PM   #21
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have got to admit, Gallo has made some amazing strides this month. He has gotten the chance and delivered. One of the things why I didnt like him was the lack of postgame, he was a one dimensional player. Now he has started to play some good D, became a better rebounder, added some muscle, started getting to the hole and is playing in the post, all while still maintaining that sweet jumper of his. Playing more agressively like he has lately will create more FT attempts and create problems for the defense. Unfortunately he is not the rebounder that he should be at his size, but he can improve. It is basically his rookie season. I see some sort of all-star potential in this guy, by the way he is playing right now.

The thing is; this is Chandlers 3rd season (hardly played in his first year and didnt have much of a chance to work out in the summer but still improved a lot) and Gallinari is in his 2nd season (hardly played in his first year). This is what impresses me, both guys can become very good players. They have both shown flashes of what they are capable of. And that is why I think these two will be an important part of the team no matter what direction we are headed in. I would keep both, they are very cheap and both bring a lot to the team. Putting one or the other (or both) in the starting lineup will depend on who we sign in the summer.

The future of the Knicks
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:02 PM   #22
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
I have got to admit, Gallo has made some amazing strides this month. He has gotten the chance and delivered. One of the things why I didnt like him was the lack of postgame, he was a one dimensional player. Now he has started to play some good D, became a better rebounder, added some muscle, started getting to the hole and is playing in the post, all while still maintaining that sweet jumper of his. Playing more agressively like he has lately will create more FT attempts and create problems for the defense. Unfortunately he is not the rebounder that he should be at his size, but he can improve. It is basically his rookie season. I see some sort of all-star potential in this guy, by the way he is playing right now.

The thing is; this is Chandlers 3rd season (hardly played in his first year and didnt have much of a chance to work out in the summer but still improved a lot) and Gallinari is in his 2nd season (hardly played in his first year). This is what impresses me, both guys can become very good players. They have both shown flashes of what they are capable of. And that is why I think these two will be an important part of the team no matter what direction we are headed in. I would keep both, they are very cheap and both bring a lot to the team. Putting one or the other (or both) in the starting lineup will depend on who we sign in the summer.

The future of the Knicks

My avvy used to be that picture with the words 'The Future' over it.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: