Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default Riley signed Gerald Green and Amare Stoudemire to the league minimum

They are not game changers but in an era when everyone getting max deals, they bring great value to the table.

Riley.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Riley signed Gerald Green and Amare Stoudemire to the league minimum

And the Knicks payed Derrick Williams 5 million.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Riley signed Gerald Green and Amare Stoudemire to the league minimum

Quote Originally Posted by PJR

Heat are just getting desperate now.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Why did Gerald Green sign so cheap? I haven't watched alot of him the past two years but when I have he's seemed to develop into a pretty good scorer off the bench kinda guy. Averaged 12 points in 19 minutes last season, 16 points the year before. Not the most efficient player and doesn't do much of anything else but still. PHO wasn't a complete trainwreck.

29. Figured with all the money getting tossed around he could have got more than the minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Why did Gerald Green sign so cheap? I haven't watched alot of him the past two years but when I have he's seemed to develop into a pretty good scorer off the bench kinda guy. Averaged 12 points in 19 minutes last season, 16 points the year before. Not the most efficient player and doesn't do much of anything else but still. PHO wasn't a complete trainwreck.

29. Figured with all the money getting tossed around he could have got more than the minimum.
    Yep. I didn't understand as well. I was hoping Lakers could get him to be the SF.
    He said he wanted to play with Dragic.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR