Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2007, 09:20 PM   #1
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Default MENTALITY TEST/Question ****... Answer this...

I know this have nothing to do with basketball

I jacked another board....so what your answer??

MENTALITY TEST/Question ****... Answer this...

this sh*t bugged me out... my cousin said the answer i gave was only said by serial killers... lol... she said no one else ever though of it... its just the mind set that they have make them think this way... whatever... just answer this...

there was this woman... and she met this guy she liked really alot at a funeral... she left and never got his number and was really mad about it... she ended up killing her sister... why did she kill her sister?...

ill tell yous my answer later... i wanna see what yous say... hopefully i turn out not to be the only one who got it lol

im thinkin about killin someone now
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:24 PM   #2
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default Re: MENTALITY TEST/Question ****... Answer this...

she took her anger out on her sister.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:26 PM   #3
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

bjtrdff has decent reputationbjtrdff has decent reputation

She killed her sister in the hopes that the guy she realy liked would come to her funeral, and she would be able to get his number.
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:31 PM   #4
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

The man was her father/brother?

I think because the guy she really liked at the funeral was the dead guy... so she killed her sister so she can have a reason to visit the funeral more frequently now.

Last edited by Gundress : 03-09-2007 at 09:34 PM.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:34 PM   #5
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

so what kind of person would say my answer?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:50 PM   #6
AIR_ball_Jordan
High School JV MVP

AIR_ball_Jordan has an OK reputation so far

She killed her sis so she can met the guy again in her sis's funeral
AIR_ball_Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:43 PM   #7
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputationSupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputationSupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputation

Because her sister was about to reveal her lesbian secret with her mom. She was just jealous b/c the mom didn't get attracted to her and then she went to her and licked her ***** so that she would *** with her and he would watch and then they could all sing hakuna ma tata with them and then watch bugs bunny and smoke some pot with Korn and then they could all get together and screw with him and then he could get with them and pick that girl out of them and then do it to this chick so that they could have some fun together by killing the guy the orignal woman liked in the first place.

right
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:05 PM   #8
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

I dunno, maybe because the sister was also at the same funeral met the guy and actually ended up sleeping with him. Not sure if that is a good enough reason but that is all I came up with for now.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:09 PM   #9
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I had sex with her then told her to kill her sister.

What she didn't know is I ****ed her sister before and I kill all my lovers like a tarantula.

Now I gotta **** her mom and get her to kill her last surviving daughter.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:40 AM   #10
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtrdff
She killed her sister in the hopes that the guy she realy liked would come to her funeral, and she would be able to get his number.
That's what my answer was.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:22 AM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

because her sister was ****in' the guy she liked on the side
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:33 PM   #12
Ianou
I brick open layups

Ianou has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtrdff

This is the right answer. Actually it's a long running urban legend. Suposedly, if you answered the question right you had the mind of a serial killer... ( slowly walks away from bjtrdff)

But it's not real, you can't analyze a mind through one single question. It would take thousands of questions.
Ianou is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: