Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Default Re: Which Group of Rappers/MC's is Better?

I'm going to say new school on the grounds that you had to pick some of the shittiest artists just to make this a conversation.

Bow wow? Tyga? Ok.

That new school list is garbage

5-time NBA All-Star

Check out this posters history.

He has done. The. Exact. Same. Type. of. Thread.

Ten Million Times Over.

Since he's not getting paid to do this.. one can't help but inquire as to the kind of man he is behind the screen.

Yawn. Another clown hating on the new school and using mainstream to justify it and try to validate their own biased opinions. Lets get andgar in here too while we're at it

Lists are horseshit. Nas and Jay-Z are oldschool now? More than Half the guys on the "oldschool" list haven't released a relevant album in ten years but you add nas and jay-z to make it look better? Seems legit. Then you pick the shittiest new school artists such as 2chainz, as if he is even a minimaly inflential or popular artist in this generation of hip-hop. Again, no bias here.

I can do the same thing:

Oldschool:

Marky Mark and the funky bunch
    MC Hammer
    Silkk the Shocker
    Kris Kross

New school:

Kanye West
    Eminem
    50 Cent
    Kendrick Lamar

New school clearly shits on old school, go home kid. ^^Just shut your whole shit down right there f@ggot

People act like every rapper out back then is considered a legend now when it absolutely isn't the case. Styles, messages, feelings, production, everything changes in music over time and none is definitively superior to the other. I'd have a real debate but you're clearly a fvcking f@ggot and wouldn't have an intelligent objective conversation anyway, so i'll just say that i'm glad the type of rap you enjoy is dead and hope you never hear it again. Please discontinue every discussing rap, or just music for that matter, again

Edit: I see I wasn't the first one to notice, my point still stands