Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: 18 were shot within 4 hours

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    No one is scared by these clowns, especially the dude at the Apple Store (Mrs Menopause tits, she might lose it one day), to me they just annoy the piss out of me and are a remind of how simple, sheep-like and ignorant people are.

F*ck them.
    they are sheep like because they are legal gun owners and aren't scared to let everyone know it?

no...you posted examples of the responsible ones

^^^ there...THAT is the "simple, sheep-like and ignorant person"

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    they are sheep like because they are legal gun owners and aren't scared to let everyone know it?

no...you posted examples of the responsible ones

^^^ there...THAT is the "simple, sheep-like and ignorant person"
    yeah, gangsters are bad news, and misguided, no argument here.

but taking your automatic or semi-automatic assault rifle to the Apple Store or Whataburger is ridiculous.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

yeah, gangsters are bad news, and misguided, no argument here.

but taking your automatic or semi-automatic assault rifle to the Apple Store or Whataburger is ridiculous.
    yeah probably...

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

these aren't gang members though...these are clearly legal gun owners, and likely responsible gun owners
    LOL Responsible. Open carry is irresponsible in this day and age.

Screw it. I'll just "stand my ground" against them. They were threatening me, and they had a gun!

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Where Al Sharpton at???

Sharpton advocates for black people that are victims of white discrimination.

Its like asking why an environmental activist isnt actively against the iraq war.
    Its like asking why a gay rights activist isnt actively fighting for the rights of teh uninsured.
    Its like asking why a women's rights activist isnt fighting for animal rights.
    etc.

Just because he is less active in dealing with black on black violence does not discredit his positions on white discrimination against blacks. I am not his biggest fan and I think he aggravates race relations unnecessarily (eg. when he falsely accused those white duke lacrosse players of raping the black lady. Because of his accusations many people today still wrongly believe the black lady was raped.)

But this is a stupid reason to attack him. He should be attacked for not making it clear he was wrong about the lacrosse players.

America NEEDS to deal with its gun issues.

I think if people were reminded about the gun deaths the way they were about deaths in Iraq everyday, public opinion would sway.

OH WAIT, public opinion has swayed, its simply lobbyists like the NRA are forcing this on a lot of people.

Look at this shit, this is the future of America. F*cking embarassing, like a goddamn warzone. I want to punch these people in the face so badly, but they'd probably shoot me...

I bet those two f*cking jarheads are probably chomping at the bit, praying something goes array so they can open fire. In reality they are just slightly less messed up than actual real mass murderers.
    Maybe its your desire to punch people in the face, because they do something you disagree with, that causes them to feel the need to carry weapons? Have you ever considered that?

Personally I am anti gun. I think I am the only person in my family that is anti gun. I wish we lived in a country like japan, where violent crimes are extremely rare.

But I am also a believer in the constitution. The second amendment guarantees the right to bear arms. The only way to remove the right to bear arms is to amend the constitution imo. I personally dream that it would happen, but a constitutional amendment seems impossible. It would take:

66% of the house and 66% of the senate to support it. this is impossible
    and 75% of the state legislatures have to approve the amendment. (even more impossible)

The point is the 2nd amendment is in the constitution. We cant pick and choose which amendments we want to follow, that sets a horrible and dangerous precedent.

I know some liberals like to argue that the founding fathers didn't know we would have assault rifles and machine guns, but this is a stupid argument.

1. The founding fathers knew that weapon technology improves over time. Eg. Hand to hand < wooden clubs < stone clubs< bronze weapons < iron weapons < steel weapons < muskets and etc.

Educated men such as these would have anticipated that weapons would improve over time.

2. Never is it mentioned that americans would have the right to bear muskets. The founding fathers choose to give Americans the right to bear arms. the definition of arms changes over time and the founding fathers knew this. at one time it meant swords and spears. by their time it meant muskets.

I think the most reasonable interpretation of their intent (based on readings of their ideas) is that they intended that citizens should have the right to bear infantry level weaponry.

3. Part of the intent of the 2nd amendment (especially in regards to thomas jefferson, who just for the record I am not a fan of and i consider somewhat crazy) was that the citizenry should have the ability to challenge the government in organized militias. The idea was that the people should at a minimum maintain the ability to overthrow the government of the united states if it became tyrannical. (the tree of liberty needs to be watered by the blood of patriots and tyrants from time to time). Obviously this is impossible as this would mean that people would need F-22s, M1 tanks, etc.

Further this is described as a right, not as a privilege. Meaning that the us government should provide the resources to the people allowing them to fight the US military on an equal footing. So it could be argued that we are already violating the intent of the 2nd amendment.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    Thats exactly what Shaprton does whenever it suits his agenda.

Which is why people always jokingly ask where he is now, when the same situations dont suit his selfish agenda.

Did somethin that obvious go over ur head bro?
    Do you not see how when the Limbaugh stans jump into any crime with a black perpetrator and start talking about Al Sharpton they lose any right to complain about people using the "race card"? They complain about everything being about race and then do the exact same thing.

Banned

I bet those two f*cking jarheads are probably chomping at the bit, praying something goes array so they can open fire. In reality they are just slightly less messed up than actual real mass murderers.

I got no problem with handgun open carry. Automatics have no place in public whatsoever. Theyre called 'assault' weapons for a reason, not 'defense' weapons.

But prime is right. The issue America doesnt wanna tackle is everyday gun violence. Far left libtards want to take on guns because they can lecture "dumb republican rednecks and the nra grrrrr" that they hate and it gets their pretentious metropolitan jollies. They wont touch gun violence because that is perpetrated overwhelmingly by black people. Dem politicians wont touch it because if theyre perceived as insensitive their career is over. And of course because the Democrati politicians dont touch it, average liberal fugazi intellectual wannabe hipster sheep wont touch it either. They just battle guns in general so they can fight those meanie republican jerks, instead of having to question or criticise a subculture of a minority group.

"This is why we cant have nice things"

Soft liberal f@gs as usual are too scared and pussee to say openly and bluntly why we cant have nice things. Even tho everybody knows. Silly insecure cowards.
    Last edited by OldSkoolball#52; 09-20-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    ISH challenge:

find a thread with the word "race" in it that doesn't have rasheed1 posting in it
    God dayum that's cold!

National High School Star

America NEEDS to deal with its gun issues.

I think if people were reminded about the gun deaths the way they were about deaths in Iraq everyday, public opinion would sway.

OH WAIT, public opinion has swayed, its simply lobbyists like the NRA are forcing this on a lot of people.

Look at this shit, this is the future of America. F*cking embarassing, like a goddamn warzone. I want to punch these people in the face so badly, but they'd probably shoot me...

Wtf is this? I'm pro gun, but I don't support bringing an AR to an Apple store and Whataburger.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

Sharpton advocates for black people that are victims of white discrimination.

Its like asking why an environmental activist isnt actively against the iraq war.
    Its like asking why a gay rights activist isnt actively fighting for the rights of teh uninsured.
    Its like asking why a women's rights activist isnt fighting for animal rights.
    etc.

Just because he is less active in dealing with black on black violence does not discredit his positions on white discrimination against blacks. I am not his biggest fan and I think he aggravates race relations unnecessarily (eg. when he falsely accused those white duke lacrosse players of raping the black lady. Because of his accusations many people today still wrongly believe the black lady was raped.)

But this is a stupid reason to attack him. He should be attacked for not making it clear he was wrong about the lacrosse players.

Maybe its your desire to punch people in the face, because they do something you disagree with, that causes them to feel the need to carry weapons? Have you ever considered that?

Personally I am anti gun. I think I am the only person in my family that is anti gun. I wish we lived in a country like japan, where violent crimes are extremely rare.

But I am also a believer in the constitution. The second amendment guarantees the right to bear arms. The only way to remove the right to bear arms is to amend the constitution imo. I personally dream that it would happen, but a constitutional amendment seems impossible. It would take:

66% of the house and 66% of the senate to support it. this is impossible
    and 75% of the state legislatures have to approve the amendment. (even more impossible)

The point is the 2nd amendment is in the constitution. We cant pick and choose which amendments we want to follow, that sets a horrible and dangerous precedent.

I know some liberals like to argue that the founding fathers didn't know we would have assault rifles and machine guns, but this is a stupid argument.

1. The founding fathers knew that weapon technology improves over time. Eg. Hand to hand < wooden clubs < stone clubs< bronze weapons < iron weapons < steel weapons < muskets and etc.

Educated men such as these would have anticipated that weapons would improve over time.

2. Never is it mentioned that americans would have the right to bear muskets. The founding fathers choose to give Americans the right to bear arms. the definition of arms changes over time and the founding fathers knew this. at one time it meant swords and spears. by their time it meant muskets.

I think the most reasonable interpretation of their intent (based on readings of their ideas) is that they intended that citizens should have the right to bear infantry level weaponry.

3. Part of the intent of the 2nd amendment (especially in regards to thomas jefferson, who just for the record I am not a fan of and i consider somewhat crazy) was that the citizenry should have the ability to challenge the government in organized militias. The idea was that the people should at a minimum maintain the ability to overthrow the government of the united states if it became tyrannical. (the tree of liberty needs to be watered by the blood of patriots and tyrants from time to time). Obviously this is impossible as this would mean that people would need F-22s, M1 tanks, etc.

Further this is described as a right, not as a privilege. Meaning that the us government should provide the resources to the people allowing them to fight the US military on an equal footing. So it could be argued that we are already violating the intent of the 2nd amendment.

Post the demographics in Japan.

Ohhhh wait, lets ignore the issue of GANGS, VIOLENCE AND MURDER on our own soil because..... black people are the ones doing it and it just wouldnt be fair to them to bring it up. Remember, slavery happened before. Lifetime pass.

Yeah, it's one of the reasons I didn't enjoy visiting Israel and I'm not excited to visit the US. It's off-putting to me to see people wear weapons out in the open.

Post the demographics in Japan.

Ohhhh wait, lets ignore the issue of GANGS, VIOLENCE AND MURDER on our own soil because..... black people are the ones doing it and it just wouldnt be fair to them to bring it up. Remember, slavery happened before. Lifetime pass.

Gang culture is big and very relevant in Japan. Educate yourself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Gang culture is big and very relevant in Japan. Educate yourself.

And yet.... Gun violence is very rare.

Comprehend the discussion.

And yet.... Gun violence is very rare.

Comprehend the discussion.
    So? Don't imply there are no gangs in Japan when everybody in Japan knows about gangs. The gangs in Japan are very prevalent but the gangs in Japan killing uninvolved people is not an issue.

Also, when you exclude the murders comitted by black people in the US, the murder rate is still much higher than in Japan. Talk about a false comparison....

I guess white people are more violent than Japanese people also...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    So? Don't imply there are no gangs in Japan when everybody in Japan knows about gangs. The gangs in Japan are very prevalent but the gangs in Japan killing uninvolved people is not an issue.

Also, when you exclude the murders comitted by black people in the US, the murder rate is still much higher than in Japan. Talk about a false comparison....

I guess white people are more violent than Japanese people also...

The ones in America are, no question. You are missing my point. Its not about assigning any race as more violent than another.

If the same gun violence being committed by blacks in America were committed by whites, it would get a lot more attention as a problem. Liberals ONLY stand up against this gun shit on the rare ocassions you get a white school shooter or a trayvon incident. Because they ONLY have the guts to criticize the big guy, the goliath. Corporations, white people, christians, the wealthy. They will not level EQUAL criticism at minority groups or historically persecuted groups, even when currently relevent or merited. NEVER EVER EVER.

Because they are OVER sensitive, and they convince themselves its intellectualism rather than hyper vag1nal oversensitivity which it really is. Theyre a buch of insecure, timid, emotionally dependent pooners who feel important when they stick up for the little guy. Im moderately conservative and I will stick up for the little guy too. The differece is I dont do it irrationally or excessively. If I did Id be a modern liberal.