Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: GOBB 50,000 posts celebration thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I had Net Zero and windows 98 I think. But there were no graphics, animated gifs I guess existed but nobody posted them, and after a while I stepped up to 30kbps cable internet and was pretty impressed by it. I usedto use a program that blocked all images from loading to make the forums run better back then.

At the time id leave programs open when I went to bed and hope an album would be finished downloading by morning.
    I remember those days. Would leave like three songs downloading on limewire hoping it'll finish downloading by morning. Limewire had an option to I believe auto shut down after downloading. Times were tough back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    8 more!
    Would you please get GOBB's co[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k out of your mouf already? It's honestly sickening. I've never seen one poster allow another poster to mind-rape them so effectively - and we're talking about GOBB here, which makes it that much more sickening.

You're weak, pathetic and have no shame. You're an embarrassment to yourself and the board. Some no game having, RL dork who has the personality of peanut butter (gigatits or something like that?) gives you some positive compliments saying you're kinda LOLish, etc and you run with it and UNLEASH more than Stephen A's nemesis.

Stop dude. Just stop.

#superfu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]kingpathetic
    Last edited by Josh; 01-10-2014 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I came around the same time. I defected from hoopstv.com. I remember GOBB clowning me back then
    BTW, I still have my hoopstv.com t-shirt!
    GOBB has tried to clown and diss everyone at one point or another. It's a major defect that attributes to his inferiority complex. Pathetically enough, that Buddaii (I think he used to be Godzuki) anyway, being a Phinny ladyboy isn't enough shame and embarrassment enough for dude, he has to come here and self mutilate. Dude is a definite cutter. He constantly cries out by posting all that rubbish he does. That one single compliment out of a million is what keeps him going. An endless sea of red bars isn't enough for him to get the message - hence him creating entire threads about other posters just to get a rise out of them. He's dying for attention, and he'll get it by any means necessary. Bell-ee dat.
    Last edited by Josh; 01-10-2014 at 02:07 AM.

Da KO King
    High School Varsity Star
    (2/19/03 2:43 pm)
    Reply Re: hmm
    He will be a superstar the same way Darius Miles is a superstar. He will dunk on someone and people will say that makes him good.

I now have more posts than GOBB. Gobb is an insidehoops OG. Love it when he was e beefing with some of the younger posters back then like cartmanclone, dirkhoward41, PB, and evo8.

The One