Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-25-2013, 07:54 AM   #1
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has decent reputationSTATUTORY has decent reputation
Default question for college hoop minds, is Doug Mcdermott projected to go in the 1st?

couple of years ago I called Chandler Parsons the steal of the draft, I'm getting similar vibe from Mcdermott. first look I'm guessing he's gonna be slotted to go in the 2nd round if he comes out, if he does then that's a great pick. This guy will be able to contribute right away.
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #2
ForeverHeat
Banned

ForeverHeat is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: question for college hoop minds, is Doug Mcdermott projected to go in the 1st?

Hes probably going to go early - mid 2nd round. Hes a really good player, he has great range and is intelligent but he has no NBA position. To small for PF and too slow for SF.
ForeverHeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #3
Bibby4Three
Rondo Roger That

Bibby4Three has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: question for college hoop minds, is Doug Mcdermott projected to go in the 1st?

I would say Top 20 at the latest. Kid was one of the best players in the country easily. Kid has great size and knows the game so well. Averaged 23 and 8 and led that team.
Bibby4Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:17 PM   #4
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Won't be surprised if he goes later in the 1st round. But he's someone who could slip to the 2nd if enough underclass men declare for the draft.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #5
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like mcdermitt but he doesn't have the speed or athleticism of Parsons. I see him late first early second. His career will be more like a jj Redick slow to fit in though if he's in a good team
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:54 PM   #6
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Late first only if someone buys into his efficiency. Should be a second round pick and end up like Steve Novak or someone of that role...

He struggles against athletic defenders. Injured Henson made him his bitch in the tournament last year. He struggled last night against duke...
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: