Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-17-2009, 08:10 PM   #16
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Oh, a gimmick. I'm assuming your Glove?
That is such fail. Terrible post.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:15 PM   #17
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
That is such fail. Terrible post.
Your a dumbass. Shut up.

Last edited by GreatGreg : 05-17-2009 at 08:18 PM.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #18
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You're a dumbass. Shut up.

fixed
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:23 PM   #19
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Fixed.
Fixed.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #20
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Your a dumbass. Shut up.
Its fail because Fallguy 20 has the exact same avvie and Fallguy is abbreviated to FG.

Durhhhh
Old 05-17-2009, 10:47 PM   #21
lilderrickrose
Banned

lilderrickrose has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Its fail because Fallguy 20 has the exact same avvie and Fallguy is abbreviated to FG.

Durhhhh

still it could be a gimmick we all remember lilojmayo. If i am not mistaken didn't lilyi have lilojmayo's same avy?
lilderrickrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #22
FG20
Keep em Seperated

FG20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilderrickrose
still it could be a gimmick we all remember lilojmayo. If i am not mistaken didn't lilyi have lilojmayo's same avy?

who the hell would want to come back and make a gimmick of me?

Honestly...

and this is the old avvy I used, not the one I had when banned
FG20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #23
J000
ISH #1 AFGHAN

J000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected poster

^ fucking gimmick. You one of those groupies that fed lilOjmayo's popularity.
J000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:53 PM   #24
lilderrickrose
Banned

lilderrickrose has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG20
who the hell would want to come back and make a gimmick of me?

Honestly...

and this is the old avvy I used, not the one I had when banned

what was the reason you got banned?
lilderrickrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:14 PM   #25
FG20
Keep em Seperated

FG20 has an OK reputation so far

^ GTFO, mostly because it is laughable that anybody could stand up for him or try to feed his popularity... lets check the "lilojmayo goes up against D1 players!!! OMG im AWSOME!!!" thread and make a list of all those people that "fed" his popularity.

im honestly about to go Dikembe on your ace

Quote:
what was the reason you got banned?
I was a dick, didnt like that Catz/J$ got banned and so I may or may not of put up a couple explicit pictures in a thread titled "me trying to get banned"

anyways... ive served my time, post count is wiped out and everybody has cooled down, so i plan on returning to the "normal" life of an ISH poster.
FG20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:53 AM   #26
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG20
^ GTFO, mostly because it is laughable that anybody could stand up for him or try to feed his popularity... lets check the "lilojmayo goes up against D1 players!!! OMG im AWSOME!!!" thread and make a list of all those people that "fed" his popularity.

im honestly about to go Dikembe on your ace

I was a dick, didnt like that Catz/J$ got banned and so I may or may not of put up a couple explicit pictures in a thread titled "me trying to get banned"

anyways... ive served my time, post count is wiped out and everybody has cooled down, so i plan on returning to the "normal" life of an ISH poster.

You're gonna live in your mom's basement?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:01 AM   #27
Maniak
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by J000
^ fucking gimmick. You one of those groupies that fed lilOjmayo's popularity.
Coming from the wannabe afghan....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: