Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-06-2007, 12:01 PM   #1
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.
Default More Points: NBA Champion

Why LeBron settling for 26 points per game when he can boost the team by putting up more points on the board. He is the only cosistant scorer on the team. I KNOW fo sho he can take over any defence in this league. I think its time he let everyone know that.

Message 2 LeBron: Do Your Thing And Win The Title:

LEBRON JAMES
bowdown:
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If it were only that easy but unfortunately it is not
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:30 PM   #3
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.

i neva said it would be easy. Ofcourse there will be some bad nights im not worried i am just tired of low scoring. i like to c points
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:54 AM   #4
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

i want him to go on like a 30+ point, streak again like he did last year. he went like 14-15 games.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If LeBron ever realizes that he is nearly UNSTOPPABLE when he drives to the basket then he can average 30 points per. I was at the Cavs/Spurs game the other night and this boy just can't accept the fact that his jumper isn't very good. I remember going to some of his high school games and back then he was playing against a bunch of 5'10 players so he could bust jumpers whenever he wanted, but now he doesn't realize that he can't.

At the game my gf kept asking "what's wrong with him why does he keep shooting??" And i really didn't have an answer lol...at the end of the game he just said **** it and started driving, and he didnt miss another shot the last few minutes. If he did this all the time instead of settling i guarantee the Cavs would be 10 times better and would probably be #1 or 2 in the East.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:11 PM   #6
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
If LeBron ever realizes that he is nearly UNSTOPPABLE when he drives to the basket then he can average 30 points per. I was at the Cavs/Spurs game the other night and this boy just can't accept the fact that his jumper isn't very good. I remember going to some of his high school games and back then he was playing against a bunch of 5'10 players so he could bust jumpers whenever he wanted, but now he doesn't realize that he can't.

At the game my gf kept asking "what's wrong with him why does he keep shooting??" And i really didn't have an answer lol...at the end of the game he just said **** it and started driving, and he didnt miss another shot the last few minutes. If he did this all the time instead of settling i guarantee the Cavs would be 10 times better and would probably be #1 or 2 in the East.

You guys don't get it. The rest of the Cavs are mostly awful. It's amazing their record is what it is. Defenses are keying on Lebron more and more and it's wearing him down. That has a lot to do with his scoring being down, and his jumpers being up.

Sure, he can still drive to the hoop, but it's like twice as hard as it was last year, and he has a third less energy, because he's not getting help consistently.

When are you people going to wake up and realize one person can't win a title on their own no matter how damn dominating they are. This isn't 1960, where you can get a giant like Wilt Chamberlain and suddenly you have an instant contender.

This team is going nowhere, until either Danny Ferry and Mike Brown leave, or get their acts together. One or the other. And Eric Snow has GOT to go. You can't be a playoff contender with your starting point guard averaging less than 5ppg and 5 apg. He has to do one or the other.

And that's a fact. Even when Philly made the finals, Snow averaged 13ppg.

Mathius

Last edited by Mathius : 01-08-2007 at 05:46 AM.
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: