Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face If u could elect Bernie but had to deport junkies, violent crims, and the homeless...

Would you do it?

By deport I mean just ship them to an island somewhere.

Curious what people think on this.

Id def vote for Bernie if I could guarantee that.

Human trash is exploding in every city.

Species are meant to be pruned, ya know? Gotta weed the lawn or else the grass and flowers dont get enough nutrients.

Who wants to let some ****in weeds grow out of control so they can walk around hipsterville parading their tolerance like a badge of beta honor??

Not me, thats fo sho.

How bout youz?

Most Bernie Bros are beta to begin with and I imagine this is unthinkable to their socially conditioned cuckold sensibilities.... but curious exactly what the split looks like. Is it every bernboi?

Whadda dillyo

Default Re: If u could elect Bernie but had to deport junkies, violent crims, and the homeless...

Also let’s apply this to establishment bots as well, like MaxFly and whoever else. Just substitute Biden for Bernie.

Would you do it?

Default Re: If u could elect Bernie but had to deport junkies, violent crims, and the homeless...

Junkies and violent criminals sure only because it would get rid of you.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Junkies and violent criminals sure only because it would get rid of you.

Add illegals to your list and we might have some actual grounds for discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Add illegals to your list and we might have some actual grounds for discussion.

I'd gladly grant amnesty and citizenship to working illegals if we could boot the domestic trash and seal up the border going forward.

what if only junkies and violent crims? i feel like that would get rid of a ton of homeless people in general anyways and then it kinda filters it down to the people that actually need help

Working in Scottsdale right now. Gotta say, it's nice af bc the local police kick the homeless out towards Phoenix

What about all the basement dwellers?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    what if only junkies and violent crims? i feel like that would get rid of a ton of homeless people in general anyways and then it kinda filters it down to the people that actually need help

Well the problem is not everyone can be helped. Some people just dont have the functional ability to live under a roof and work a job etc. They hear voices and have wild emotional swings etc. They wander around town all day, possing and shitting in random places and sleeping under the overpass. If you put them in treatment they will simply leave.

I mean Im okay with committing people to asylum’s if theyre clearly disturbed but havent committed actual crimes. But even today you really cant commit people involuntarily. If they say they wanna leave, we just turn em loose.

I just cant believe how many beggars and homeless zombies are now infesting every corner of every city. Theyre EVERYWHERE.

Litter everywhere, smells of piss and shit, unpredictable junkies wandering around where kids are walking to school.

Quintessential beta followers like bladefd arent gonna speak up til they get the script from Bernie HQ. So I wanna know if hed at least go along with it if Bernie told him it was okay.

Obviously he doesnt wanna play his hand tho and take a position until he’s sure Bernie either would or would not deem this acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan
    What about all the basement dwellers?

You may stay.

Creating a real life purge day would solve a lot of problems in one night.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    You may stay.
    He does have a point though.

Being a hermit in your parents basement or grandparents basement is no way to live. See the sun. Get some pu55y! Become a contributing member of society. That's what the rest of us do and look at all the happiness and joy that it brings us! Contrary to a basement dwellers belief, 5 work stations to use for internet related activity isn't needed. Maybe downsize to just 1 and go from there? Baby steps.

There's more to life than these incels think there is and if they would just climb the stairs and maybe look out a window on the first floor, it would give them enough confidence to venture out into the world.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

it's a sad truth but it would be better for both parties...

7 billion humans.. most of them living in shit. Life isnt all that precious.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    Would you do it?

By deport I mean just ship them to an island somewhere.

Curious what people think on this.

Id def vote for Bernie if I could guarantee that.

Human trash is exploding in every city.

Species are meant to be pruned, ya know? Gotta weed the lawn or else the grass and flowers dont get enough nutrients.

Who wants to let some ****in weeds grow out of control so they can walk around hipsterville parading their tolerance like a badge of beta honor??

Not me, thats fo sho.

How bout youz?

Most Bernie Bros are beta to begin with and I imagine this is unthinkable to their socially conditioned cuckold sensibilities.... but curious exactly what the split looks like. Is it every bernboi?

Whadda dillyo
    they did that once in history and Australia was born / look at how that turned out.
    Ship 'em to North Korea..

Who is Bernie ??